The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Am I the only one who has started sixth form already? :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Robertus
Hmm, I guess so. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, but I've been so used to the same system since Year 7 that it seems weird to do this just for one year. :colondollar:

yeah I wouldn't like the change after being used to 1 week for so long :biggrin: I don't think I could ever remember my timetable fully but definately not with a 2 week timetable haha and for course you get the excuse 'I packed for the wrong week' when you don't want to carry all your textbooks in that day :biggrin:
Induction days on 2nd and 3rd then back on the 8th. Why we need 2 inductions I'll never know.
Original post by CD223
Induction days on 2nd and 3rd then back on the 8th. Why we need 2 inductions I'll never know.

I had that last year :tongue:
Original post by CD223

Induction by proof assuming n = k

Then using n = k+1 duuuh
Original post by Robertus
My school has a policy that only Year 13s can come in late if they have morning frees. :colonhash:

Then again, it didn't bother me too much last year. I don't like coming in late because it feels pointless to show up at 1pm just to stay for 2 hours of lessons. I need to wake up early so it feels like my day has some point to it!

Also, another odd thing... My school is now deciding to switch to two-week timetables, meaning our lessons are spread over two weeks rather than one. I've yet to see how this works since we haven't been shown our actual timetables yet, but it sounds bloody confusing.

I have a 2 week timetable. Last year I had a week I loved and a week I hated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1466
Original post by CD223

Same here. Wait... You're on the same exam board for computing too. Please say you don't go to me college. :lol:
Original post by LeFailFish
All you lucky people... am I the only one who has to go back on Tuesday? :frown:

Our 6th Form goes back on Tuesday but I have no lessons on a Tuesday - and I think they're only open for Year 12 this Tuesday anyway :wink:

Anyway, essay sort of done. I just have to do a conclusion which should hopefully answer half the question, which is nice and shouldn't take too long :biggrin:. Just realised I forgot about my summer goal of beginning to learn German though :colondollar:
Original post by 8472
Same here. Wait... You're on the same exam board for computing too. Please say you don't go to me college. :lol:

DM me your college if you don't mind??? :wink:
Original post by CD223
DM me your college if you don't mind??? :wink:

You should both send it to me, and I'll say yes or no on the thread haha
Original post by TLHroolz
Last year, I had a quadruple free, then further maths last, and school policy means I have to come in at half past 8. We can leave early, but can't come in late... It actually kinda sucked at the start...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got a quadruple free on a Monday morning this year. We've got to be in at 8:50 though and it's whole school assembly first thing.

We're not allowed to leave early or come in late as far as I know.
Reply 1471
Original post by L'Evil Fish

No. :colonhash:

Looking at my temporary timetable. I have huge amount of time free on Tuesday, :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)

It's a yes ahahaha
Original post by 8472

Looking at my temporary timetable. I have huge amount of time free on Tuesday, :frown:

Original post by CD223
It's a yes ahahaha

Oooh are you both friends?
Reply 1474

We're working that out now. I don't have any friends though. :colondollar:

We go to the same college and do the same Computing course but we're in different classes :L
Ha, somebody from my school found me on here when I was in year 11. Small world :tongue:
Original post by 8472

Lucky for some! I've only got frees on periods 4 and 6 :L
Original post by 8472
We're working that out now. I don't have any friends though. :colondollar:

Original post by CD223
We go to the same college and do the same Computing course but we're in different classes :L

:lol: TsR unite

Maybe you'll be in the same class this year?
:lol: TsR unite

Maybe you'll be in the same class this year?

That would be the weirdest introduction to a classmate I have ever experienced hahahah

Latest