The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by PandaWho
course you can! panda needs keeping busy!

whats the link?

Original post by furryface12
Good, to all three! :smile: Also good luck to boyfriend for interview, and at least he's back tomorrow so there hopefully shouldn't be another night this bad for you :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Sabertooth
I'd be up for joining you and Pandawho if you get one going (and don't mind me barging in :colondollar: )

Has it crashed, or is it my net? :s-smilie:
Original post by samba
Has it crashed, or is it my net? :s-smilie:

must be your net?
Nearly fell asleep then had a panic attack about uni :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
purple-duck
:wavey:

Family members are still here and MORE ARE ARRIVING :eek4:

tasha96
:frown:

So sorry I've been so rubbish today (and recently) :frown:
My flatmate casually mentioned earlier that we'll be living together for a couple of years :biggrin: I'm so happy that she's not just planning on abandoning me as soon as the minimum lease is up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I think my sleeping patterns ruined...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think my sleeping patterns ruined...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same
Original post by SweetNothing
Same

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank god for netflix and tumblr!
Same

Been a paranoid mess all night, still hearing noises...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been a paranoid mess all night, still hearing noises...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been like that too, I've had to put headphones on to try and drown the noise out.
Haven't had a wink of sleep all night. Been trying to get off for almost 6 hours. Got two exams today and haven't even started for the big one yet. Think it's time I accepted I'm not getting any sleep until at least 5pm. A break was needed because I was working hard but could have got a few more hours work done probably if I'd known I wasn't going to get any sleep.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm looking to apply to university but in January 2013 during my AS levels I was sectioned under the Mental Health Act and was released from hospital in March 2013 and had to drop my 4th subject for missing so much of the courses. What is the history with extenuating circumstances? And is one of the top universities still an option for me?

I'd really appreciate a reply! :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

you're none of those things, you are a loving, sweet, gentle human bean who is clever and deserves to be happy :console:
So much panic right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
So much panic right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*offers hug* want to chat?
Original post by hellokittymad
*offers hug* want to chat?

I have a doctor's appointment about something quite embarrassing so I'm a bit nervous :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I'm looking to apply to university but in January 2013 during my AS levels I was sectioned under the Mental Health Act and was released from hospital in March 2013 and had to drop my 4th subject for missing so much of the courses. What is the history with extenuating circumstances? And is one of the top universities still an option for me?

I'd really appreciate a reply! :smile:

I'd contact the universities in question and ask them (the admissions tutor is who you'll want to look for) - they're the only ones who can advise you properly. I'd ask them firstly if it's worth your applying this coming year, and if not, what qualifications could you be working on to apply in future. Absolutely don't give up on studying what you want at a uni you think you'll be happy at, even if it might not be through the usual routes. :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by james1211
I have a doctor's appointment about something quite embarrassing so I'm a bit nervous :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

understood (:
you'll be okay, just be gentle with yourself and do your best that's all you can do *offers a drink*

Latest