Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Original post by SweetNothing
What is sleep?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You tell me :biggrin:
Me neither. I have surgery tomorrow and can't switch off. What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 2823
Feeling a little on the up today. Rachel called and we've decided to give the roadtrip a miss for this year and go to Hawaii and San Diego instead this summer :yes: Good to know people still care sometimes.
Back to babysitting today! Bloomin shattered! But my nephew makes me smile instantly hes got such an amazing smile thats such a happy smile :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Home to visit my family today, hope it goes well :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my first day of lectures. Sitting alone awkwardly. So many already know each other from summer courses and stuffs :frown:

I wish it was a subject day so I could meet the people ill be with the most.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope it's not too late to say good luck for the surgery :hugs:

alexs2602
:wavey:

Sorry if I was rude in my last post to you. Was in a foul mood last night :o:

Original post by Sabertooth

Btw if you go to church do you think it's likely a catholic priest would want to/be ok with talking to someone interested in god?

Any half-decent priest would be more than happy to talk to you. Like McDreamy said though, they're not gonna have all the answers, unfortunately. Even Pope Francis doesn't have all the answers :eek:
**** this. **** this. **** this.
Waiting for the vet to call me back. :frown:

Original post by Nathanielle
I tried to learn today: Nothing. I remember nearly nothing and concerning calculations, I am by no means fit. I actually know less than when I got allowed not to write the exam. So I will fail and really, I am no more able to calculate anything. Worse, then, when I tried to learn it. Everyone will be right, that I am not capable without getting help, because I am too stupid.

:jumphug: Course you're not stupid! As proof I offer your ability to write intelligible sentences in a non-native language, which is more than most of us on here can do. :tongue: But there's nothing wrong with getting help when you need it, in fact getting help when you're struggling is the smartest thing to do! :smile:

Original post by ScaryScience

Spoiler

:hugs:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
In my first day of lectures. Sitting alone awkwardly. So many already know each other from summer courses and stuffs :frown:

I wish it was a subject day so I could meet the people ill be with the most.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It'll be ok, you'll get to know people soon enough. :console:

Major hugs for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Original post by james1211

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! :jumphug:
Original post by samba
Feeling a little on the up today. Rachel called and we've decided to give the roadtrip a miss for this year and go to Hawaii and San Diego instead this summer :yes: Good to know people still care sometimes.

That sounds amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
Waiting for the vet to call me back. :frown:

:jumphug: Course you're not stupid! As proof I offer your ability to write intelligible sentences in a non-native language, which is more than most of us on here can do. :tongue: But there's nothing wrong with getting help when you need it, in fact getting help when you're struggling is the smartest thing to do! :smile:

:hugs:

:hugs: It'll be ok, you'll get to know people soon enough. :console:

Major hugs for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope the vet calls soon with good new *hugs*

Sitting awkwardly alone in the canteen now. Tossed sushi into my mouth like a ninja and now I'm trying to look casual when I am, in fact, terrified of the whole situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
still sobbing. cannot fight. no strength. weak
Original post by ScaryScience
still sobbing. cannot fight. no strength. weak

Oh hun :console: you're one of the strongest people I know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I hope the vet calls soon with good new *hugs*

Sitting awkwardly alone in the canteen now. Tossed sushi into my mouth like a ninja and now I'm trying to look casual when I am, in fact, terrified of the whole situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. :smile:

:console: You're awesome and totally worth spending time with, so I bet people will soon realise that. :yep:
Hello everyone!

I manned up and sent an email to my college tutor for a reference and he's going to do one for me, I just said I left cause of "health reasons". So thats a big weight off me, just spending the rest of my day drinking tea and looking at puppies now, i'm quite relaxed for once.

How is everyone else?
Original post by SweetNothing
Hello everyone!

I manned up and sent an email to my college tutor for a reference and he's going to do one for me, I just said I left cause of "health reasons". So thats a big weight off me, just spending the rest of my day drinking tea and looking at puppies now, i'm quite relaxed for once.

How is everyone else?

Well done on getting the reference. :smile: And I approve of the tea and puppies! :tongue:

I'm still anxiously waiting for my phone call from the vet. :ashamed:

Latest