Original post by superwolf
My mouse Violet has cancer. :sigh:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hoping that tonight's night out is enjoyable!
Original post by lauraaaaa
hoping that tonight's night out is enjoyable!

Have fun!
Sometimes to not feel anymore is all I wish. People never know what to say and that only contributes to the unending and infinite feeling of being totally and utterly alone. The more I experience of this life, the less I want to be in it. I dont want to do this anymore.
(edited 9 years ago)

:frown: :hugs: sorry to hear that.

Being at home is definitely better for my mood, picked up supplies for a baking day on Wednesday (I'd bake tomorrow but I want my brother to tidy the kitchen before I mess it up). Anxiety is playing up a bit lot but it's infinitely preferable to how I was last week
Sorry I've not posted in a few days. Hope everyone is ok, and if you aren't then :hugs:.

I almost lost my temper in a really bad way on the weekend :frown:.
Long story short, two friends used to be together, it ended badly, they both visited me this weekend (knowing that the other would be here) and ended up arguing and having a bit of a domestic. What exactly am I supposed to do? If they can't deal with each other then don't organise a weekend when they will be with each other. Grrr. Sorry rant over.
In my mums house on my own, shes gone to work and step dads working late. Keep hearing noises both in and outside and its killing me :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drinking loads of tea and water to soothe my stomach. Tempted to puke.

Stupid anxiety :angry:.
****ing dreadful day. exhausted in every way
Original post by WelshBluebird
Sorry I've not posted in a few days. Hope everyone is ok, and if you aren't then :hugs:.

Long story short, two friends used to be together, it ended badly, they both visited me this weekend (knowing that the other would be here) and ended up arguing and having a bit of a domestic. What exactly am I supposed to do? If they can't deal with each other then don't organise a weekend when they will be with each other. Grrr. Sorry rant over.

Same thing happened to me a while back. They even had the nerve to be like "who's side are you on!?" to me after a while. I replied "my side", walked off and that was that :lol:
Original post by WelshBluebird

Sounds pretty horrendous :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sounds pretty horrendous :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by IDukem
Same thing happened to me a while back. They even had the nerve to be like "who's side are you on!?" to me after a while. I replied "my side", walked off and that was that :lol:

Eugh it was a pain.Just hope they realise they really can;t be in the same place as each other now.

After talking about and looking at dogs for over a month now i've finally put a deposit down on one of these little cuties.
Original post by SweetNothing

After talking about and looking at dogs for over a month now i've finally put a deposit down on one of these little cuties.

They're so cute!! :woo:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing

Awwwwwwww
Original post by Odd socks
They're so cute!! :woo:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so excited haha :P
So drinking tea before I went to bed was not a good idea :redface: Really not had a good day, don't know what to do with myself now but trying to stop overthinking too much :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
So drinking tea before I went to bed was not a good idea :redface: Really not had a good day, don't know what to do with myself now but trying to stop overthinking too much :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: overthinking is horrible, I hope you get some sleep and not let your thoughts take over :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being invisible to others is excellent- I'd thouroughly reccomend it. Does wonders for your confidence and self esteem. Not to mention social isolation levels and general overall wellbeing.

Latest