The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
I've not enrolled for uni yet either, and I start back on the 22nd!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That makes me feel slightly less worried then :redface: I don't start back till the 29th. Just worried that because I'm resitting something will go wrong :/

Still waiting to find out if I'm going to be classed as a full or part time student. I'm doing 4 modules, but I've already passed some components of those modules so I'm not sure how that works.. I hope I'm still classed as full time, because if I'm not my student loan will change and it'll be less :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
That makes me feel slightly less worried then :redface: I don't start back till the 29th. Just worried that because I'm resitting something will go wrong :/

Still waiting to find out if I'm going to be classed as a full or part time student. I'm doing 4 modules, but I've already passed some components of those modules so I'm not sure how that works.. I hope I'm still classed as full time, because if I'm not my student loan will change and it'll be less :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My girlfriend is in limbo too, she may be resitting the year and doesn't get her results until tomorrow, so she can't enroll yet and doesn't know her start date! I wouldn't worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suffering badly from anxiety recently D: someone please pm who can relate x
I have signed up to run the Great North Run in 2015 for Mind, aiming to raise £500 for them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yy: Let me know once you've got a system for sponsoring you up and running (:awesome:).

Original post by tasha96
:lovehug:
That's totally understandable! :frown: :hugs: I just want to curl up under the covers and make more squares for my blanket. :emo: But I cant. :sad: Sucks to have responsibilities. :tongue:

Ooh, what kind of blanket?

Original post by PandaWho
Very very happy panda
:party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you pass??

Original post by Valvopus
My friend pointed out that most of my questionable decisions occur when I'm bored or anxious, she has a point. Was debating trying to cut my own hair earlier, and customising some old tshirt thay don't fit anymore. Then I remembered my inability to cut in a straight line or sew. Settled for Jeremy kyle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

COME AND CRAFT WITH ME. MUCH SEWING IN STRAIGHT AND NON-STRAIGHT LINES. MUCH JEREMY KYLE. MUCH JUDGE JUDY. MUCH CHEATERS!!!

Original post by Anonymous
Therapy assessment went ok, and the person was really nice! She's offered me a few different options for the CBT though:

-Computerised
-Group session (although she said that it wouldn't be group therapy?)
-One to one

My initial preference is the latter, but I don't know if I'm being too dismissive of the first two? Anybody got any thoughts/experiences/pros or cons that I should know about? She's going to call me tomorrow anyway, so have got a bit of time to think about it! :smile:

Glad the assessment went ok. :smile: I've only had the one-to-one CBT, which was good, but it's also usually the one with the longest waiting list, so that's something to consider too.

Original post by Odd socks
Still haven't got my email from uni to enroll, I emailed them on Friday and they said I should get it this week, but I'm getting worried.. What if I don't get one

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It'll be fine, unis just love making students quake in their boots by being completely disorganised. :tongue:

Original post by Caver
Suffering badly from anxiety recently D: someone please pm who can relate x

Afraid I'm a bit too much of a mess right now for PMing people, but thought I'd say welcome to the society anyways. :smile:
Original post by superwolf

Did you pass??

Dont know yet :ninja:
(Check your skype)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Babysitting/ spending time with my mum. I may get half of wednesday off but all of thursday
Walked 3 miles yesterday pushing a pram, spent all day today around people, pushing the pram tomorrow walking ages being around people, probs walk 4 or 5 miles monday pushing the pram... So shattered!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make Thursday your mental health day if that's the case? ^^
:yy: Let me know once you've got a system for sponsoring you up and running (:awesome:).

Oh sure I will do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the_lonely_goatherd
dobby!!!!! :gah:

i love dobby!
Hat wool arrived yesterday, am speeding ahead with it. Need the circumference of your head though to work out how much to shrink it.

My head is 21.5 inches. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Dont know yet :ninja:
(Check your skype)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Skype won't load. :mad:
:ninja:
(edited 9 years ago)
Really nervous starting college this evening I haven't been to a real college in years got butterflies in my stomach

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd speak to the coach. You've got nothing to lose by asking, and they might surprise you and be really understanding. :smile: And there's no way you should let your illnesses hold you back more than you can help!

:yy: I have taken note of it.

Do you think it sounds like a legitimate reason not to play away games? Or am I just being a wuss?
Original post by iloveteddy14
Really nervous starting college this evening I haven't been to a real college in years got butterflies in my stomach

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! :smile:

Original post by Sabertooth
Do you think it sounds like a legitimate reason not to play away games? Or am I just being a wuss?

Nah, sounds legit to me. :smile:
It's horrendous, I wish I'd not had so much. The codeine is giving me hallucinations. Thanks :smile:

I never get hungover it's great! Night go well?

Indeed! I just told them that i didn't want any pain relief at all, which they didn't listen to until my parents told them! and yeah, suuuuuch a good night! Someone proposed to me and kissed me on the cheek :lol: and i was suitably drunk to have a good time, but sober enough by the end to get myself home and not have a a hang over! Everyone's moving to uni from this week though so it was a bit emosh haha!
Skype won't load. :mad:

I cant send it on private message

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
Football leagues don't usually stay overnight do they? In my experience they travel to the game, play and then come back home.

But yeah i'd definitely tell them if you want to play!

America is a big place :tongue:

So you don't think it makes me sound like I'm making excuses?
Reply 2937
Original post by SweetNothing

Me too they're so small and fluffy.

Yes! Would love that, my favourite at the moment is dobby (yes from Harry potter :tongue:) but totally unsure yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Dobby is a great name! Anything Harry Potter is pretty awesome :smile: :wizard:!

It's good you have a favourite name so far though - I'd have no idea because I'm so indecisive :tongue:. Although years ago I named my dog on Nintendogs Sawyer (inspired by OTH :tongue: :lol: ). Let us know what you decide!
(edited 9 years ago)
Argh stressing out! Got invited to a job interview at a student union cafe at uni, but its 9 days before I start my first year at uni. Don't know whether to go or not since it would mean paying for train fares and traveling when I probably wouldn't get the job anyway. Plus I don't really fancy having interview anxiety on a train as well as the anxiety of not really knowing how to get to the uni or the cafe!
Original post by Sabertooth
America is a big place :tongue:

So you don't think it makes me sound like I'm making excuses?

OH! I'm so blind I didn't even realise you were from the US :P That makes more sense now, WHOOPS :P

But noo not at all, it's better to be honest than playing and making excuses for away games.

Latest