The Student Room Group

urgent help

Im studying religious studies, economics and psychology for a level.. what uni courses do u recommend I should go for which I can get in with these subjects? Id love to work with disabled people and help but I don't like science . I volunteer for 2 hours a week to help people with disabilities and have got a good reference from the place but how can I relate this to a future job with these a levels. im m predicted to get AAB for these subjects not looking for top unis! just a good career and decent uni.
thanks
Reply 1
Original post by artymaniac
Im studying religious studies, economics and psychology for a level.. what uni courses do u recommend I should go for which I can get in with these subjects? Id love to work with disabled people and help but I don't like science . I volunteer for 2 hours a week to help people with disabilities and have got a good reference from the place but how can I relate this to a future job with these a levels. im m predicted to get AAB for these subjects not looking for top unis! just a good career and decent uni.
thanks

Look into studying a social work degree to become a qualified social worker. You can help people with disabilities and bad social situations without needing science.
Reply 2
Thanks you sooo much will defo seriously consider it really appreciate ya help looks interesting
Original post by J-SP
How about something like social policy
!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thank you I couldn't seem to find anything and was getting thoroughly deppressed! feel much better now appreciate it
Original post by Bluecord
Look into studying a social work degree to become a qualified social worker. You can help people with disabilities and bad social situations without needing science.
Original post by artymaniac
thanks

You could look into adult nursing or mental health nursing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending