The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luno
I think Dobby is an awesome name! Then you can watch Harry Potter together! Anything Harry Potter is pretty awesome :smile: :wizard:!

It's good you have a favourite name so far - I'd have no idea because I'm so indecisive :tongue:. Although years ago I named my dog on Nintendogs Sawyer (inspired by OTH :tongue: :lol: ). Let us know what you decide!

It was between Dobby and Dexter :P but yeah anything Harry Potter is amazing :biggrin:

I like Sawyer, reminds me of Peyton and Sawyer Brook Scott (i love oth too much) :P so that's a good name!

I definitely will let you know!
Original post by PandaWho
I cant send it on private message

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:party: :party: :party: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :party: :party: :party:
Original post by SweetNothing
OH! I'm so blind I didn't even realise you were from the US :P That makes more sense now, WHOOPS :P

But noo not at all, it's better to be honest than playing and making excuses for away games.

Haha, no worries. :tongue:

They made it clear that if you sign up you can't make excuses - if you miss 3 games you're off the team so I would have to find out in advance if I can legitimately miss away games or I can't play at all sadly :frown: I just feel like such a loser; all the other guys are fine with it but then there's me.
Original post by student_1995
Argh stressing out! Got invited to a job interview at a student union cafe at uni, but its 9 days before I start my first year at uni. Don't know whether to go or not since it would mean paying for train fares and traveling when I probably wouldn't get the job anyway. Plus I don't really fancy having interview anxiety on a train as well as the anxiety of not really knowing how to get to the uni or the cafe!

Could you phone up and ask if there's any chance they could postpone the interview until you're up there? That, or I've done a skype interview for a job before. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
:party: :party: :party: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :party: :party: :party:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth

They made it clear that if you sign up you can't make excuses - if you miss 3 games you're off the team so I would have to find out in advance if I can legitimately miss away games or I can't play at all sadly :frown: I just feel like such a loser; all the other guys are fine with it but then there's me.

Could you ask to be a reserve for home games, or is that not a thing?
Original post by Sabertooth

Don't feel like a loser it's not your fault! Yeah exactly you can't make excuses so if you're up front and honest they'll be able to tell you if you can play or not. Good luck! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Could you ask to be a reserve for home games, or is that not a thing?

I don't think that's a thing, sadly.

Btw could you delete this post:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2795113&page=149&p=50232599#post50232599

I get a little bit paranoid sometimes :tongue:

Don't feel like a loser it's not your fault! Yeah exactly you can't make excuses so if you're up front and honest they'll be able to tell you if you can play or not. Good luck! :biggrin:

Thanks for the advice :smile: I'll talk to the coach and see what happens. :crossedf:

Could you also delete this post please :colondollar:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2795113&page=149&p=50232735#post50232735
Could you phone up and ask if there's any chance they could postpone the interview until you're up there? That, or I've done a skype interview for a job before. :smile:

Yeah, I only know the email address so I guess I could ask if I could either postpone it or do the interview by phone. I just get so scared about interviews :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2951
It was between Dobby and Dexter :P but yeah anything Harry Potter is amazing :biggrin:

I like Sawyer, reminds me of Peyton and Sawyer Brook Scott (i love oth too much) :P so that's a good name!

I definitely will let you know!

You can't go wrong with either name :smile:.

It was a male blonde dog (a labrador I think) so I went for Sawyer. My plan was to get a female called Peyton but I stopped playing it :lol: :colondollar:.
Original post by student_1995
Yeah, I only know the email address so I guess I could ask if I could either postpone it or do the interview by phone. I just get so scared about interviews :frown:

Everyone gets scared about interviews, but hopefully they'll let you do one of those things and it'll go fine. :smile:

It will be. :yep:
Reply 2953
Original post by PandaWho
I cant send it on private message

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2954
Hope everyone is having a good evening! :hugs: to everyone!
Original post by luno
Hope everyone is having a good evening! :hugs: to everyone!

Same to you! :jumphug:

COME AND CRAFT WITH ME. MUCH SEWING IN STRAIGHT AND NON-STRAIGHT LINES. MUCH JEREMY KYLE. MUCH JUDGE JUDY. MUCH CHEATERS.

Only me at home til tomorrow evening so have to watch dog. Thursday? My mother is taking the day off work when she gets home so we can "discuss my behaviour" and I'd rather not sit through that. Lots of crafting :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My parents are turning the simple activity of making jam into a palaver :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WelshBluebird

:frown: :hugs: Whats up?

Was getting more and more annoyed at myself for being completely incapable of doing anything like a normal person, or anything at all. Plus parents having a massive go at me for not being able to concentrate or remember anything (do they think I can help it? It drives me mad far more than them!), tired and feel generally crap and just got in a complete mess over it all and didn't know what to do with myself! There's a load more going on too but can't really say on here, not sure as I really want to go into it anyway :s-smilie:
Sorry about the rant, really not had the best couple of days sorry! Don't feel you need to reply to any of it, kind of just needed to get it out of my system :tongue: How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest