The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand voices! Yay! :sigh:

can go on facebook if you need? afraid I prob wont be able to give good replies but will listen :lovehug:
Original post by james1211
:hugs:

Thankies :o: Hope you feel much better soon! Sorry I haven't replied to your last few posts :colondollar:

Original post by ScaryScience
can go on facebook if you need? afraid I prob wont be able to give good replies but will listen :lovehug:

It's OK hun, dw. I think the main thing was to get out of bed and to distract myself. Gonna try and do some preparation for tomorrow's meeting (meeting PhD supervisor to discuss my project!!! :eek2: ) :afraid:
Thankies :o: Hope you feel much better soon! Sorry I haven't replied to your last few posts :colondollar:

No worries, i'm the worst here at replying :redface:
No worries, i'm the worst here at replying :redface:

Not at all hun, don't think that! :hugs:
Not at all hun, don't think that! :hugs:

:hugs: if i'm on mobile my eyes struggle to manage to format quotes out :colondollar:

Hope the voices shoo away soon :jumphug:
:hugs: if i'm on mobile my eyes struggle to manage to format quotes out :colondollar:

Hope the voices shoo away soon :jumphug:

Oh the mobile app is awful like that! I keep writing quotes inside quotes, if you get what I mean! :getmecoat:

Thankies :o:
Oh the mobile app is awful like that! I keep writing quotes inside quotes, if you get what I mean! :getmecoat:

Thankies :o:

Yep. It's frustrating :colondollar:

///////

Seem to have made up with a friend i fell out big time with 4 months ago and hadn't spoke to since. Feel quite happy about that.

Seem to have made up with a friend i fell out big time with 4 months ago and hadn't spoke to since. Feel quite happy about that.

Ah that's really good hun! :yay:

It's OK hun, dw. I think the main thing was to get out of bed and to distract myself. Gonna try and do some preparation for tomorrow's meeting (meeting PhD supervisor to discuss my project!!! :eek2: ) :afraid:

Ok hun, sure :hugs:
Finally got my timetable for uni, it works out really good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. :smile: Plenty of free time? :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo, any free days?
Original post by Asexual Demigod
Awesome. :smile: Plenty of free time? :cool:

Original post by SweetNothing
Wooo, any free days?

Yeah it's good, because I'm resitting but I passed all the labs and courseworks first time round, I don't have to attend those this time round. So I get Tuesdays and Fridays off :smile: which means I can spend Tuesday studying to reach my goal of getting A's this year, and it means that my work hours on Friday don't clash with uni :biggrin: plus everyone at my uni gets Wednesday afternoons free so they can attend societies, its part of some thing they're doing to encourage more social interaction and stuff :smile:
Yeah it's good, because I'm resitting but I passed all the labs and courseworks first time round, I don't have to attend those this time round. So I get Tuesdays and Fridays off :smile: which means I can spend Tuesday studying to reach my goal of getting A's this year, and it means that my work hours on Friday don't clash with uni :biggrin: plus everyone at my uni gets Wednesday afternoons free so they can attend societies, its part of some thing they're doing to encourage more social interaction and stuff :smile:

Awesome. Hope all goes well for you. :hugs:

Yess can't complain with days off!

When I go back to university I wanna join some societies this time round!
Original post by Asexual Demigod
Awesome. Hope all goes well for you. :hugs:

Original post by SweetNothing
Yess can't complain with days off!

When I go back to university I wanna join some societies this time round!

Societies are a great way to meet people, most of my close friends including my flatmate are people I met through the drama society. I've taken on a committee role in it this year, as well as acting. Also I'm gonna hopefully join my uni's LGBT society this year :smile:
another week of...well...not much of anything...and more...not much of anything.

I mean I guess I could ask my mum for money to pop down a pub for a few pints, but on my own that's kinda sad really I guess, though the thought of getting plastered often appeals to me these days, anything to dull the thoughts in my head.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
another week of...well...not much of anything...and more...not much of anything.

I mean I guess I could ask my mum for money to pop down a pub for a few pints, but on my own that's kinda sad really I guess, though the thought of getting plastered often appeals to me these days, anything to dull the thoughts in my head.

I can defo relate to wanting to dull thoughts, dealing with them is so exhausting and stressful :| :hugs: I've often drank alone but normally just at home instead of a pub, partly because it's cheaper x]

I wonder if i'm going to sleep ok tonight, or it'll be another restless night like most of them.
Original post by Meaty_man
I can defo relate to wanting to dull thoughts, dealing with them is so exhausting and stressful :| :hugs: I've often drank alone but normally just at home instead of a pub, partly because it's cheaper x]

I wonder if i'm going to sleep ok tonight, or it'll be another restless night like most of them.

yeah, just dunno, I talk to my girlfriend about them a bit but normally there are too many for even that to help :erm: just something to take the edge off I guess lol.

hope you sleep okay! :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
yeah, just dunno, I talk to my girlfriend about them a bit but normally there are too many for even that to help :erm: just something to take the edge off I guess lol.

hope you sleep okay! :hugs:

this was me btw, damn anon thing won't untick agian for some reason

Latest