The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is DanielleBurgoyne!

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="DanielleBurgoyne;50414735"]
Original post by smainmokrane

Yes of course haha! I need a party partner :biggrin: I do hope so haha. Yeah I've seen, I'm hoping to do a lot at freshers there's loads of things that look good! No I keep finding people within taylor court just not Barton house :frown: like no one at all haha! How did you find people on Facebook?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw bless ya:wink: omg please let me be your party partnerrr:wink: ofc you will, from what I've seen you're lovelyyy so you've got nothing to worry about:biggrin: Yeah same! You ordered a freshers wristband? We've got like four days before freshers starts when we've moved in so we can choose which ones to do! Same here, I've found lots of people in other houses but like two in my own? It's so weird! Go onto the Hull freshers page!x
[QUOTE="smainmokrane;50415997"]
Original post by DanielleBurgoyne

Aw bless ya:wink: omg please let me be your party partnerrr:wink: ofc you will, from what I've seen you're lovelyyy so you've got nothing to worry about:biggrin: Yeah same! You ordered a freshers wristband? We've got like four days before freshers starts when we've moved in so we can choose which ones to do! Same here, I've found lots of people in other houses but like two in my own? It's so weird! Go onto the Hull freshers page!x

Haha it's decided then! We are official party partners! Aw thank you haha, you seem lovely too :biggrin: not yet I'm really stuck between a wristband or the platinum card :frown: have you? I know we need to make a list of the things we want to do haha :wink: yeah that's the same with me, I'm scared say if it's just me haha! Ohhh ok then I'll check it out x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="DanielleBurgoyne;50416763"]

Haha it's decided then! We are official party partners! Aw thank you haha, you seem lovely too :biggrin: not yet I'm really stuck between a wristband or the platinum card :frown: have you? I know we need to make a list of the things we want to do haha :wink: yeah that's the same with me, I'm scared say if it's just me haha! Ohhh ok then I'll check it out x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah good, done! Freshers here we come!:wink: aw thank you heheh! Don't get the platinum card, my sister goes to Hull and she said they're cra/not worth it! Yeah I've ordered a wristband, my sister said they're better! Hahah okay that's the first thing we'll do on arrival yeah?:wink: yeah I thought that too! I hope it's not just me! But I'll be coming over to see you anyway so you won't be on your own hehe! I only found a few but it's worth posting on there x
[QUOTE="smainmokrane;50419573"]

Hahah good, done! Freshers here we come!:wink: aw thank you heheh! Don't get the platinum card, my sister goes to Hull and she said they're cra/not worth it! Yeah I've ordered a wristband, my sister said they're better! Hahah okay that's the first thing we'll do on arrival yeah?:wink: yeah I thought that too! I hope it's not just me! But I'll be coming over to see you anyway so you won't be on your own hehe! I only found a few but it's worth posting on there x

Yay aha! :smile: ohhhh right well that's made my mind up haha! Yes definitely sort out where we want to go :wink: could you imagine if they just left us on our own omg aha! No it'll be fine, exactly we have each other now:biggrin:! Yeah I've just posted, hopefully I might hear off one or two, fingers crossed!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="DanielleBurgoyne;50419909"]

Yay aha! :smile: ohhhh right well that's made my mind up haha! Yes definitely sort out where we want to go :wink: could you imagine if they just left us on our own omg aha! No it'll be fine, exactly we have each other now:biggrin:! Yeah I've just posted, hopefully I might hear off one or two, fingers crossed!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heheh! Can't wait now! Yeah, the wristband is much better! I'd go with that one anyway! Hahah okay deal:wink: we'll make sure we go to the best ones:wink: I know it'd be scary wouldn't it!! Yeah ofc, even if all your/my flatmates are dorks we've still got our party partner:wink: I'm sure someone will reply!x
[QUOTE="smainmokrane;50423829"]

Heheh! Can't wait now! Yeah, the wristband is much better! I'd go with that one anyway! Hahah okay deal:wink: we'll make sure we go to the best ones:wink: I know it'd be scary wouldn't it!! Yeah ofc, even if all your/my flatmates are dorks we've still got our party partner:wink: I'm sure someone will reply!x

Same haha! Yeah I think I'll get that then. Yes of course :wink: it really would :L aww yeah defo, party partners all the way. Hopefully our flat mates aren't dorks :wink: but you never know! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="DanielleBurgoyne;50424079"]

Same haha! Yeah I think I'll get that then. Yes of course :wink: it really would :L aww yeah defo, party partners all the way. Hopefully our flat mates aren't dorks :wink: but you never know! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should be good! Dya have lots of stuff to bring then? I've got loads! Yeah I have, ordered it ages ago and it still hasn't come! Hahah first round's on you Danielle:wink: yaay! We'll have to go out on the Monday you get to Hull! You a party animal then?!:wink: I hope they aren't:frown: we've got 7 room mates so hopefully some of them will be alright haha! Hope someone replies!x
[QUOTE="smainmokrane;50424535"]

Should be good! Dya have lots of stuff to bring then? I've got loads! Yeah I have, ordered it ages ago and it still hasn't come! Hahah first round's on you Danielle:wink: yaay! We'll have to go out on the Monday you get to Hull! You a party animal then?!:wink: I hope they aren't:frown: we've got 7 room mates so hopefully some of them will be alright haha! Hope someone replies!x

I do tbf haha.. I need to cut it down haha! I've seen people say that you get it when you enrol with the uni, but I'm not sure. Ohhhh it's like that haha :wink: seconds round on you then were equal then! Haha! Yeah defo :frown: I love to dance & go out but I'm not a big fan of drinking but I'm sure I can cope with alcohol for freshers muaha! Yeah same here I'm sure we'll have some decent peeps! Same here :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="DanielleBurgoyne;50436887"]

I do tbf haha.. I need to cut it down haha! I've seen people say that you get it when you enrol with the uni, but I'm not sure. Ohhhh it's like that haha :wink: seconds round on you then were equal then! Haha! Yeah defo :frown: I love to dance & go out but I'm not a big fan of drinking but I'm sure I can cope with alcohol for freshers muaha! Yeah same here I'm sure we'll have some decent peeps! Same here :frown: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here haha! I've got tons! Ahh really?! We'll just have to see! You gonna order it? Yeahh it is:wink: if I'm coming straight over to yours I think you can buy the first one:wink: haha okay deal! You can have some of my pre drinks as well hows that?:wink: haahha okay I'm sure I can change that! We'll be fineee:wink: if not you'll just have to come over to mine loads hehe! Let me know when they do x
[QUOTE="smainmokrane;50443333"]

Same here haha! I've got tons! Ahh really?! We'll just have to see! You gonna order it? Yeahh it is:wink: if I'm coming straight over to yours I think you can buy the first one:wink: haha okay deal! You can have some of my pre drinks as well hows that?:wink: haahha okay I'm sure I can change that! We'll be fineee:wink: if not you'll just have to come over to mine loads hehe! Let me know when they do x

Same haha! Yeah I think ill do it either today or tomorrow! :smile: Yesss that's a plan then haha. Yeah well that's fine by me :wink: yeah we'll be ok ahhhh, we're probably just worrying over nothing! One person replied but he's in Lincoln house, saying he can't find many in his house! There's got to be someone out there lmao x

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="DanielleBurgoyne;50447035"]

Same haha! Yeah I think ill do it either today or tomorrow! :smile: Yesss that's a plan then haha. Yeah well that's fine by me :wink: yeah we'll be ok ahhhh, we're probably just worrying over nothing! One person replied but he's in Lincoln house, saying he can't find many in his house! There's got to be someone out there lmao x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got so much kitchen stuff it's unreal! Aw okay good! Hahah okay then:wink: I've got lots of vodka from my birthday so we'll be fine:wink: ofc we will! It'll be nice to meet you soon:biggrin: hahah really? I haven't met a guy in my house yet omg! There must be, but like I said I've literally found two girls in my house lmao x
[QUOTE="smainmokrane;50447417"]

I've got so much kitchen stuff it's unreal! Aw okay good! Hahah okay then:wink: I've got lots of vodka from my birthday so we'll be fine:wink: ofc we will! It'll be nice to meet you soon:biggrin: hahah really? I haven't met a guy in my house yet omg! There must be, but like I said I've literally found two girls in my house lmao x

Haha, I haven't got much kitchen stuff it's my clothes that I've got too much of haha! Ahhhh that'll do us fine, I have my precious bottle of tequila, that's if you're a tequila fan!? :wink: Well there's one in there :wink: haha. Yeah I'm just really curious to who they are :frown: like I wanna know now! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao I probably could've guessed that tbh:wink: haha I literally have so much vodka! Omg really? I just got a bottle of tequila for uni, sorrrted:wink: haha I'll try and find a few more! I know me tooo:frown: I'm sure you'll find some soon! You getting into fb or not really?x
Lmao I probably could've guessed that tbh:wink: haha I literally have so much vodka! Omg really? I just got a bottle of tequila for uni, sorrrted:wink: haha I'll try and find a few more! I know me tooo:frown: I'm sure you'll find some soon! You getting into fb or not really?x

Haha I know right! I love tequila! So it's sorted then! Shots for us! Yeah hopefully I will lmao! Not really haha, I only got it for the hull groups :frown: but I'll try and get used to it haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I know right! I love tequila! So it's sorted then! Shots for us! Yeah hopefully I will lmao! Not really haha, I only got it for the hull groups :frown: but I'll try and get used to it haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah bless you:wink: me too! Yes indeed!! I've just bought shot glasses so, we're definitely sorted!:wink: lmao I move in tomorrow I'm so scared!! Aw yeah it's not all that tbh, I don't really use it anymore! You'll have to message me your number so you can text when you get to your accommo!x
Hahah bless you:wink: me too! Yes indeed!! I've just bought shot glasses so, we're definitely sorted!:wink: lmao I move in tomorrow I'm so scared!! Aw yeah it's not all that tbh, I don't really use it anymore! You'll have to message me your number so you can text when you get to your accommo!x

Ahhh shot glasses are always needed! & good luck moving in, I'm sure all will be fine once you're unpacked and stuff. But I'm mega scared for Monday haha :frown: you'll have to message me convincing me that you're fine haha! Yeah defo, my numbers 07765773388. Text me whenever you're free haha I imagine these next few days will be busy for you :wink: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
:s-smilie:
Ahhh shot glasses are always needed! & good luck moving in, I'm sure all will be fine once you're unpacked and stuff. But I'm mega scared for Monday haha :frown: you'll have to message me convincing me that you're fine haha! Yeah defo, my numbers 07765773388. Text me whenever you're free haha I imagine these next few days will be busy for you :wink: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heheh yes, thought of ya when I got them! Aw thank you, I set off soon, I hope so! I'm mega scared too:frown: you'll be fine I promise!:biggrin: lmao yeah I'll try:wink: I'm sure I will be as long as people are nice hehe. Okay I'll give you a text later when I've arrived and unpacked etc! Dya reckon?! How could I be getting busy without my party partner?! C'mon Danielle:wink:x

Quick Reply

Latest