Personal statement is finished woo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I was that organised :tongue:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Personal statement is finished woo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: You're organised- well done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need a final check over of my PS by one more person who knows what they're talking about... I wanna send off UCAS tomorrow.

But need to decide between St Andrews and Durham. I'm leaning more towards Durham.
Won't let me quote you.

I guess I should pick Durham then...
Yet to start my personal statement...
Original post by Tibbz2
I wish I was that organised :tongue:

Original post by furryface12
:eek: You're organised- well done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! It all seems so real now, can't believe I'm actually applying to university already :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Might be free though...
If they joined the EU they'd have no choice.
Otherwise it's international fees at Scottish universities (and vice versa).

I don't see why they don't give a grant to the student and subsidise tuition that way (either partially like the Welsh or fully), it would mean they don't subsidise fees for other EU countries and the UK-EU fee gap is addressed.
Wallá Wallá Wallá Wooooooooooooooooff
:hi:
My 18th tomorrow... going to be spending the whole day at Durham open day :tongue:
xx

So did you decide to join me and take a gap year in the end? :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
So did you decide to join me and take a gap year in the end? :tongue:

I did! I keep meaning to message you and forgetting, sorry :colondollar: How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tibbz2
My 18th tomorrow... going to be spending the whole day at Durham open day :tongue:

There are worse places to be! Happy birthday for tomorrow :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did! I keep meaning to message you and forgetting, sorry :colondollar: How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't apologise, I'm the one who keeps forgetting to reply (just realised I haven't replied to your PM from months ago, nor your last FB message...it's a good thing I spotted you on here :tongue:). :colondollar:

I am very good thank you! :biggrin: Just writing my PS still and trying to balance various jobs/volunteering stuff alongside BMAT revision. :tongue: What about you? :smile: What do you think you're going to apply for next time round?
Original post by usycool1
Don't apologise, I'm the one who keeps forgetting to reply (just realised I haven't replied to your PM from months ago, nor your last FB message...it's a good thing I spotted you on here :tongue:). :colondollar:

I am very good thank you! :biggrin: Just writing my PS still and trying to balance various jobs/volunteering stuff alongside BMAT revision. :tongue: What about you? :smile: What do you think you're going to apply for next time round?

Doesn't matter, you don't have to! I'd forgotten anyway and I have absolutely no clue what I said in them :colondollar:

That's further than I've got, not really organised anything yet although I am trying to get a job/some work experience! I'm staying with physics I think, just need to decide where now :yep: How's BMAT going? Have you redone UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finished my personal statement, woo! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are worse places to be! Happy birthday for tomorrow :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, going to Krispy Kreme too hopefully :tongue:

On my last birthday, I had a Biology exam and then I spent the rest of the day doing Nazi Germany revision... :L

Latest