Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Pretending to be happy is so hard :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
:'( :'( Life is over.
Original post by PandaWho
were you able to get to A&E hun? :lovehug:

but you didnt. im gonna start puptting you on a find positives plan!
instead of thinking i nearly did, think, i didnt. and possibly write the positives down!
i really think it may help :hugs:

cant face it just cant do it
Just felt I'd let you guys know! I'm so happy with life right now :biggrin: College is the best thing to happen to me for a long time! I'm making friends, I'm happy! I'm POPULAR!

:biggrin: I am loving it!
No more blues!
Hurting badly. :cry2:
Original post by ScaryScience
cant face it just cant do it

oh hun, please try stay safe, you can get through this, even if its coping 15 mins at a time, im on facebook if you need me hun :jumphug:
Original post by Porridge510
:'( :'( Life is over.

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Pretending to be happy is so hard :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry about what happened. Hopefully you'll find someone soon (that is if you're still looking.)

You're an awesome person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
I'm sorry about what happened. Hopefully you'll find someone soon (that is if you're still looking.)

You're an awesome person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno, I don't think il meet anyone else I have that instant connection with :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno, I don't think il meet anyone else I have that instant connection with :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you not have an instant connection with anyone else you were seeing before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've thought that each time I was dumped. You will find someone :smile:
Not doing well tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriends mum is being mean, i feel bad saying shes mean but I'm having a very hard time at home. My dad may lose his job then he'll have to sell our house and he'll have to live with his mum and dad in a cramped house. I felt like i couldn't go home because my mental health is a million times worse than it ever has been.

My boyfriend is the only one who knows how to look after me, he knows everything to do. Hes off to uni on sunday and he asked his mum if i could stay a couple of weeks (doc advised i be around people) because she said last night she loves me. She said no. And then we told her everything, all my problems and worries and my boyfriends she said no and said we can stay till saturday.

We left the house because we were upset, came back and she said we have to leave tomorrow. My boyf said he won't go to uni and stay with me forever which will make his mum really angry. Hes scared to ask her anything in case she shouts. He feels like he has to ask her if he can have chocolate, which his siblings just go and take. same with anything. 'can i cook something' 'can i wash clothes' etc..

After my boyfriend told her everything she said its my dad problem not hers. I feel like she hates me. :'( My dads had a really hard life. My boyfriend was really angry because he feels like shes treating me like im a stranger but he can't confront her about anything because hes scared of her.

Theres so much more but this post would be a million words long.:'(
Feeling so low tonight *sigh*
gosh i can't keep on with these giant tsunamis of depression crashing over me without warning. one minute i'm watching greys anatomy and listening to good music and wearing a fluffy jumper the next i'm curled in the foetal position sobbing..
Haven't felt this bad in a long long time :'(
feeling really really really **** tonight :sad:
I'm getting so worked up right now.
Original post by Porridge510
My boyfriends mum is being mean, i feel bad saying shes mean but I'm having a very hard time at home. My dad may lose his job then he'll have to sell our house and he'll have to live with his mum and dad in a cramped house. I felt like i couldn't go home because my mental health is a million times worse than it ever has been.

My boyfriend is the only one who knows how to look after me, he knows everything to do. Hes off to uni on sunday and he asked his mum if i could stay a couple of weeks (doc advised i be around people) because she said last night she loves me. She said no. And then we told her everything, all my problems and worries and my boyfriends she said no and said we can stay till saturday.

We left the house because we were upset, came back and she said we have to leave tomorrow. My boyf said he won't go to uni and stay with me forever which will make his mum really angry. Hes scared to ask her anything in case she shouts. He feels like he has to ask her if he can have chocolate, which his siblings just go and take. same with anything. 'can i cook something' 'can i wash clothes' etc..

After my boyfriend told her everything she said its my dad problem not hers. I feel like she hates me. :'( My dads had a really hard life. My boyfriend was really angry because he feels like shes treating me like im a stranger but he can't confront her about anything because hes scared of her.

Theres so much more but this post would be a million words long.:'(

Obviously I don't know the full details of your relationship but it sounds to me like you're expecting to live in your boyfriends parents house for a few weeks, something she is entitled to say no to. It doesn't mean she doesn't understand your personal and home issues, but ultimately the decision is hers. She's right that your father is the one responsible for housing and looking after you, not her, and maybe it'll help your mental health to live in her house a bit but it will have a negative impact on hers by the sounds of it.

How long have you been together? A few weeks is a very long time to house anyone in your house, even family!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Obviously I don't know the full details of your relationship but it sounds to me like you're expecting to live in your boyfriends parents house for a few weeks, something she is entitled to say no to. It doesn't mean she doesn't understand your personal and home issues, but ultimately the decision is hers. She's right that your father is the one responsible for housing and looking after you, not her, and maybe it'll help your mental health to live in her house a bit but it will have a negative impact on hers by the sounds of it.

How long have you been together? A few weeks is a very long time to house anyone in your house, even family!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand. We've been together 3 years.

Latest