The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
do you think its a good idea for me to go downstairs have some food and straighten my hair then come back up and then focus on my work? or shall i do it now? :frown:

:hugs:

I think if you feel good then it'll make you work better, you're still upset now and that'll reflect in your work. As long as you don't put it off for too long, starting your work with a full stomach and looking good (therefore feeling good) is a good idea :yes:
Original post by Team_McDreamy

thanks hun :frown:

i feel like the world hates me and i hate me and i just don't want to be me any more

None of us hate you :nah:
We're all here for you, and I'm sure there's many more people who're there for you, or would be if they knew you were struggling :yes:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I think if you feel good then it'll make you work better, you're still upset now and that'll reflect in your work. As long as you don't put it off for too long, starting your work with a full stomach and looking good (therefore feeling good) is a good idea :yes:

:biggrin: ima do that! thank you! :hugs:
:biggrin: ima do that! thank you! :hugs:

Glad to have helped :jumphug:
can you please spoiler this? and just generally be careful making statements like that on here :/

thanks hun :frown:

i feel like the world hates me and i hate me and i just don't want to be me any more

Seconding gingerbread, the world doesn't hate you, and people who do aren't worth bothering with! if you can try and surround yourself with your friends
:grouphugs: for all of those struggling :frown:

McDreamy, we love you to PIECES. Don't believe what your head is telling you. Has someone on here upset you? If so, imma beat them up :security:

None of us hate you :nah:
We're all here for you, and I'm sure there's many more people who're there for you, or would be if they knew you were struggling :yes:

i know logically people don't hate me, but i don't know, i just feel like theres some kind of pressure or force in my head thats telling me I'm a burden and I'm a horrible person to be around :frown:
Original post by jelly1000
Seconding gingerbread, the world doesn't hate you, and people who do aren't worth bothering with! if you can try and surround yourself with your friends

i know :emo: i can't really see my friends because they're all in flats in town whereas I'm in a hall of residence :frown:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:grouphugs: for all of those struggling :frown:

McDreamy, we love you to PIECES. Don't believe what your head is telling you. Has someone on here upset you? If so, imma beat them up :security:

no, dw, nobody has said anything mean or anything, i just feel really rubbish :frown:
i know logically people don't hate me, but i don't know, i just feel like theres some kind of pressure or force in my head thats telling me I'm a burden and I'm a horrible person to be around :frown:

i know :emo: i can't really see my friends because they're all in flats in town whereas I'm in a hall of residence :frown:

no, dw, nobody has said anything mean or anything, i just feel really rubbish :frown:

you can arrange to meet up with them though if your feeling well enough? or talk to them online?
:cry2: Feel horrendous and totally alone.
Original post by tasha96

*Hugs* your not alone, I promise, everyone here is here for you.
I'm relatively calm atm, but I probably won't be as good tonight though :/

Awww, you're nice and so let me hug you :teehee: It may not provide a solution, but it shows we're here :biggrin: :hugs:
Tired... so it is not I don't want to answer, but currently I am just tired...
what about your mentor? maybe if you tell them how bad things are for you atm they can help you get the extra help you need?

Im meant to be meeting her for the first time tomorrow. Tbh don't think I'll make it. But also the leader has told her that I don't want to talk about how bad things are, which means it will be all this problem solving stuff which never fails to piss me off because of how patronising and ridiculous the suggestions are.
Woo decided to skip on the revision today as I have been really tired and needed a break from it.
So I decided to go to get revising and downloaded some AS unit materials for English Literature and Psychology and then I had a few bits on my iPod I needed put on so that got done.

I have also now seperated my flash drives now I have one for study materials, revision notes and one specifically for job seeking, personal stuff and bits and bobs
Tomorrow I am gonna do a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Hugs* your not alone, I promise, everyone here is here for you.

:hugs:

I just cant do it anymore. I'm done. :cry2:
Original post by ScaryScience
Im meant to be meeting her for the first time tomorrow. Tbh don't think I'll make it. But also the leader has told her that I don't want to talk about how bad things are, which means it will be all this problem solving stuff which never fails to piss me off because of how patronising and ridiculous the suggestions are.

Ouch, that sucks. Wish I could help more
Original post by IDukem
Awww, you're nice and so let me hug you :teehee: It may not provide a solution, but it shows we're here :biggrin: :hugs:

:jumphug: I can come onto Facebook chat for a little while in a bit, if that would help?

Original post by tasha96

See response to McDreamy - applies to you too :hugs:
Glad to have helped :jumphug:

thank you!!! :hugs: i feel much better! im going to do dome work now and get it all done! :biggrin:

:hugs: :jumphug:
thank you!!! :hugs: i feel much better! im going to do dome work now and get it all done! :biggrin:

:hugs: :jumphug:

Yayy!! :woo:
i wish i could have a hug right now.

Latest