The Student Room Group

My art coursework topic is "changes" and I need idea

I only have 9 more weeks to complete my coursework, I do have ideas but I don't know how to present them or create art from them, all help will be greatly appreciated!
Original post by ebxnyjayne
I only have 9 more weeks to complete my coursework, I do have ideas but I don't know how to present them or create art from them, all help will be greatly appreciated!

Hello there ! I would love to be able to help you, but I feel as though your thread post and title is quite vague, and im not entirely sure what kind of help you need, or what is meant by "changes".

If you could care to elaborate I wouldn't mind helping you with it. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Hello there ! I would love to be able to help you, but I feel as though your thread post and title is quite vague, and im not entirely sure what kind of help you need, or what is meant by "changes".

If you could care to elaborate I wouldn't mind helping you with it. :smile:

I agree that it is very vague. The teacher gave me this topic because it is "open ended" and I am an imaginative person but no until I get going so I need some ideas to start. I have been given suggestions such as "changes over time" and "changes in feelings" but I'm not sure what I could do to make this into art work.
Original post by ebxnyjayne
I agree that it is very vague. The teacher gave me this topic because it is "open ended" and I am an imaginative person but no until I get going so I need some ideas to start. I have been given suggestions such as "changes over time" and "changes in feelings" but I'm not sure what I could do to make this into art work.

You could perhaps show illustrations of events occurring chronologically.

So for example, you could sketch a new born baby grow to become an adult and then a sketch of a funeral. You could do the same with historical events.

I'm not sure if I'm talking rubbish or not, but that's what comes to my mind.
I'm no artist but I reckon physical changes are much more abundant and easy to make art out of than invisible emotions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending