The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
Did they think you were a friend or something? :confused:

Silly people are silly :yep:

Can you have a PHD break for a few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've no idea, they were like "she is only taking duty calls at the moment". Didn't realise it was such a big deal to wanna speak to my own nurse :sigh:

Kinda been having a PhD break since Monday. Can't afford any more time off or my supervisor will eat me :frown:
i wish i could take some day off school to get my ead vagley straight. but i cant becuase ill miss important lessons.
Original post by guitaristemily
i wish i could take some day off school to get my ead vagley straight. but i cant becuase ill miss important lessons.

:console:
Feeling so listless. Also I forgot to order my prescription and ive only got 2 tablets left :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:ahee:
:jumphug:

Ive looked my kilt out.... :sexface:
Original post by tasha96
:ahee:
:jumphug:

Ive looked my kilt out.... :sexface:

:banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had a bad day after handing in the complaint letter. Ended up phoning the hospital in semi-hysterics, only to be told my nurse can't talk to me today coz she's on duty. What kinda **** excuse is that?!

Voices trying to talk. Think I need to try my mindfulness shiz and see if that works :s-smilie:

Spoiler

yeah sure sorry
Original post by ScaryScience
yeah sure sorry

Not your fault at all - nothing to be sorry for. Just my brain being stupid :sadnod:

gces are annoying. stress does not even begin to discibe my feelings right now. trid talking topeople about it and just got a ****ing list :/ it has apox timings for each task, and covers like 2 sides of a4. guess how that made me feel.

Spoiler

gces are annoying. stress does not even begin to discibe my feelings right now. trid talking topeople about it and just got a ****ing list :/ it has apox timings for each task, and covers like 2 sides of a4. guess how that made me feel.

Sounds rough. GCSE years are very pressurised :sadnod: Is there a school counsellor you could try talking to? The person who gave you the list was a teacher, right? Maybe a school counsellor might be more helpful? :dontknow:

Original post by ScaryScience

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sounds rough. GCSE years are very pressurised :sadnod: Is there a school counsellor you could try talking to? The person who gave you the list was a teacher, right? Maybe a school counsellor might be more helpful? :dontknow:

tis was my form tutor who gave me the list. all it did was make it worse.

ive given up with getting help for naything at my school, no point of going to a counselor about it.
tis was my form tutor who gave me the list. all it did was make it worse.

ive given up with getting help for naything at my school, no point of going to a counselor about it.

:hugs: :console: :hugs:
:hugs: :console: :hugs:

so much stress, so much anixety. ughhh
so much stress, so much anixety. ughhh

You sure you don't wanna see a doctor about this? Coz doctors can force your school to give constructive help. I know you said you're reluctant and can't go on your own but equally don't wanna take anybody, but I don't see what other options you'll be left with, other than things getting worse... :frown:
You sure you don't wanna see a doctor about this? Coz doctors can force your school to give constructive help. I know you said you're reluctant and can't go on your own but equally don't wanna take anybody, but I don't see what other options you'll be left with, other than things getting worse... :frown:

i just cant. ok.

sorry for letting everyone down.
i just cant. ok.

sorry for letting everyone down.

You're not letting any of us down, hun - don't think that! Just concerned about you.

I hope I haven't made things worse for you - sorry if that's become the case :frown:
You're not letting any of us down, hun - don't think that! Just concerned about you.

I hope I haven't made things worse for you - sorry if that's become the case :frown:

it hasnt become the case, dont worry.

i just kow all of this stuffis gonna get worse and its already pretty bad and i dont know if i can copewith it all atm

Latest