The Student Room Group

I got bad as level results

I am not happy with my as results i got cdee! I know i 'passed' but i wanted at least C's in everything.
I knew my grade for psychology would be bad because i didn't revise everything so i want to resit a unit. I dislike business so I will definitely drop it.
My family are disappointed in me but i know that i can do so much better. I don't want to tell my friends what i got because they will laugh at me and say that i'm going to fail, what should i say to them?
Original post by electriclady
I am not happy with my as results i got cdee! I know i 'passed' but i wanted at least C's in everything.
I knew my grade for psychology would be bad because i didn't revise everything so i want to resit a unit. I dislike business so I will definitely drop it.
My family are disappointed in me but i know that i can do so much better. I don't want to tell my friends what i got because they will laugh at me and say that i'm going to fail, what should i say to them?

You don't have to tell your friends. You can just refuse to tell them. If they laugh at you and tell you that you're going to fail, are they really your friends?
Reply 2
I'm in the same situation as you, I've got really bad as results and i know all my friends got As. I'm re-sitting my exams in june. Don't worry too much about As results, A2 results thats are important ones, as long as you work hard next year I'm sure you'll be able to get good results. And if they are real friends they will not laugh at you. Talk to your teachers they'll know what to do! If things don't work out there will be other options, don't think it's the ends of the world because it's not!!!! You have not truly fail until you give up so keep on going!!!
Original post by Chlorophile
You don't have to tell your friends. You can just refuse to tell them. If they laugh at you and tell you that you're going to fail, are they really your friends?

Thankyou! i only told my close friends and some of them were in the same position as me so I didn't feel as bad(without sounding rude lol)
Original post by kqry
I'm in the same situation as you, I've got really bad as results and i know all my friends got As. I'm re-sitting my exams in june. Don't worry too much about As results, A2 results thats are important ones, as long as you work hard next year I'm sure you'll be able to get good results. And if they are real friends they will not laugh at you. Talk to your teachers they'll know what to do! If things don't work out there will be other options, don't think it's the ends of the world because it's not!!!! You have not truly fail until you give up so keep on going!!!

Thankyou! My friends didnt laugh at me lol we actually laughed with eachother about our results. I have decided to resit unit1 psych and still thinking of resitting media not too sure yet so i will be doing ALOT of wotk. How many are you resitting?
Reply 5
Thankyou! My friends didnt laugh at me lol we actually laughed with eachother about our results. I have decided to resit unit1 psych and still thinking of resitting media not too sure yet so i will be doing ALOT of wotk. How many are you resitting?

I'm re-sitting unit 2s for my chemistry and biology and probably textiles
Original post by kqry
I'm re-sitting unit 2s for my chemistry and biology and probably textiles

wow alot of hard work that is but i hope it all goes well for you, goodluck!:smile:
Reply 7
wow alot of hard work that is but i hope it all goes well for you, goodluck!:smile:

Thank you and good luck to you too

Quick Reply

Latest