The Student Room Group

Academic come back???

I'm in year 12 taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science and I'm somehow predicted A*A*A*A from by GCSES which I don't know how that works. I'm also taking my maths A level this year so I'm doing further maths in the second year.

So on my first tests, I got an A in maths, a B in physics and a B in computer science but I was so disappointed with these apart from maths. I tried studying more but I just didn't do that much and I'm even more mad at myself for that.

Last week was the second test, and I know I did so bad. I'm estimating I got a B in Maths, a C/B in physics and a B in computer science. And I'm just dreading getting the results back I can't even get to sleep sometimes it's that bad.

But starting from last Monday I've been setting myself 4 hours of revision/homework a day and have done it each day so far apart from yesterday when I was busy all day.

Just doing more revision has made me feel more motivated but I'm still dreading the results from the last test I did... but hopefully, I can bounce back :smile:
Original post by SamsSide
I'm in year 12 taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science and I'm somehow predicted A*A*A*A from by GCSES which I don't know how that works. I'm also taking my maths A level this year so I'm doing further maths in the second year.

So on my first tests, I got an A in maths, a B in physics and a B in computer science but I was so disappointed with these apart from maths. I tried studying more but I just didn't do that much and I'm even more mad at myself for that.

Last week was the second test, and I know I did so bad. I'm estimating I got a B in Maths, a C/B in physics and a B in computer science. And I'm just dreading getting the results back I can't even get to sleep sometimes it's that bad.

But starting from last Monday I've been setting myself 4 hours of revision/homework a day and have done it each day so far apart from yesterday when I was busy all day.

Just doing more revision has made me feel more motivated but I'm still dreading the results from the last test I did... but hopefully, I can bounce back :smile:

Have you done any past papers under timed conditions? They tend to be a better indicator of how well you will fare in the real thing.

Quick Reply

Latest