The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.loverluver
His shy infront of cameras so he won't speak but I can show you pictures if you want:tongue:.

Pictures of pets are always good. :yep:
Original post by superwolf
Pictures of pets are always good. :yep:

Only if you promise to show me pictures of your mices:yes: then we got a deal.:deal:
Only if you promise to show me pictures of your mices:yes: then we got a deal.:deal:

Video in my sig. :cool:
Video in my sig. :cool:

Cool I just saw them how many mices do you own if you don't mind me asking?:biggrin:
Cool I just saw them how many mices do you own if you don't mind me asking?:biggrin:

Currently four (Elliott isn't in that video, and the ginger one Nutmeg who is in the video has since died), but I'm getting two more female mice tomorrow. :excited:
*yawns* morning guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Currently four (Elliott isn't in that video, and the ginger one Nutmeg who is in the video has since died), but I'm getting two more female mice tomorrow. :excited:

do you keep all of them in your room?and have they ever tried to escape.
Original post by furryface12

What's wrong with a female Porridge? I'm a female Furry! :tongue:

I never said it was wrong :s-smilie:
Original post by PonchoKid
*yawns* morning guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning! :hi:

do you keep all of them in your room?and have they ever tried to escape.

Nah, they're currently in the living room, but usually they have their own room upstairs (my house is slightly massive :tongue:). And they've got a huge cage which they adore, so even when I leave the door open by mistake they still don't try and escape. :lol: I'll have to be careful with the new girls though, apparently they're proper escape artists. :eek:
Excited! :nutcase: One day till I get my new mices!

*squeak squeak*

How you this morning? :hugs:

woooooooo :biggrin: have you been sneaking in more toys and whatnot for them? :tongue:

i'm relatively ok, i think :smile: getting a bit of studying done before i get too tired :smile:

I'm fine thank you.:yes:

:woo:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
woooooooo :biggrin: have you been sneaking in more toys and whatnot for them? :tongue:

i'm relatively ok, i think :smile: getting a bit of studying done before i get too tired :smile:

I might have just placed an order for more stuff... :flute:

:yy: Very sensible! Hope the studying goes well. :smile:
Big Paychecks are starting to come in for my bro while I'm broke...it's alright for now.but I'm scared for the future
Original post by IDukem
I never said it was wrong :s-smilie:

Fair enough :tongue: How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Need to get rid of these negative thoughts somehow. :frown:
Nah, they're currently in the living room, but usually they have their own room upstairs (my house is slightly massive :tongue:). And they've got a huge cage which they adore, so even when I leave the door open by mistake they still don't try and escape. :lol: I'll have to be careful with the new girls though, apparently they're proper escape artists. :eek:

Cool.:biggrin:
I might have just placed an order for more stuff... :flute:

:yy: Very sensible! Hope the studying goes well. :smile:

haha, i hope they enjoy them :smile: where exactly does one purchase mice anyway? a pet shop?

its a drag, i get exhausted by about 3pm, and end up in bed by like 9pm, and sleeping right through till 8am :frown: gonna ask my doc on tuesday for an iron check, but i have a feeling its the depression :frown:
Original post by furryface12
Fair enough :tongue: How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She didn't have a gender symbol and so when she told me her name, I replied with the jokey comment. I'm doing all right, tired from playing football last night but fine nonethless. You? :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
Need to get rid of these negative thoughts somehow. :frown:

What thoughts?
What thoughts?

Thoughts of worthlessness, that i'm unlikable. There are more but I don't really want to say them on here at the moment.
Original post by moment of truth
Thoughts of worthlessness, that i'm unlikable. There are more but I don't really want to say them on here at the moment.

Why would you feel worthless or unliked something must have occured to make you feel this way?:frown: :hugs:

Latest