The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

why can I not just sleep, stupid brain won't shut itself down, just bombarding me with these thoughts & memories that I really don't want right now, ffs :frown:

edit: flipping out now, for real stuff in the kitchen is falling over & the fridge door was open of their own accord, wasn't me & my girlfriend is asleep, wtf? really don't need this right now.

edit 2: hearing in my right ear has gone almost completely for some reason :s-smilie: tried cleaning it with a wet wipe but that just seems to have made it worse :/

this is not my night, at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
:hugs: For everyone struggling/struggled last night. Much love for you all! :smile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a dandy mood and want to capitalise on it! With the sweet tooons of Van Halen and Def Leppard, I'm going to try and have all out fun today :biggrin:...try to have all out fun haha :redface:
I am feeling so happy at present, just found out that my OU credits will add up 120 credits, so hopefully I may get some of my social work modules off or transferred into my second year once I am in the course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iloveteddy14
I am feeling so happy at present, just found out that my OU credits will add up 120 credits, so hopefully I may get some of my social work modules off or transferred into my second year once I am in the course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you studying social work? Same here :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
At uni, ill and just generally feel **** :frown:

I'll be fine thanks

:hugs: Feeling ill away from home is the worst :sadnod: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Got my DSA assessment tomorrow morning :/ so nervous, what if they decide that I don't deserve to get anything? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Got my DSA assessment tomorrow morning :/ so nervous, what if they decide that I don't deserve to get anything? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I had mine it was really relaxed and the people were really nice. They just went through my current mental health problems and how it impacts on my studies. They then suggested a load of equipment and practical support and we went through it and decided what I would find helpful.

Trust me, you won't come home empty handed! They will make sure you get the right support to help you at uni.
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing to be nervous about - they really are much nicer than government companies assessing you (not that I've ever been assessed by a government company yet but you know what I mean!) :h:

Stu has said everything I would have said tbh :colondollar: But don't fear! It will be fine :h:
Original post by bullettheory
Are you studying social work? Same here :smile:

I haven't got into the course yet I am applying this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iloveteddy14
I haven't got into the course yet I am applying this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool, good luck with it :smile:
Iv got this TimeHop thing, and apparently 2 years ago today i went to the drs with my paranoia, got asked if i was depressed, i said no (what a stupid question of course someone is going to say no) and basically got told to manage my paranoia and got laughed out of the room!

Urgh.
Now i have both depression and paranoia diagnosis.
Some Drs just dont have a clue!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling really bad today. Been sleeping all day and I'm still a little tired. Head is killing me.
I had bloodshot eyes last night and I thought I was being possessed.
Fed up with intrusive thoughts and everything. :cry2:
How the hell did I get here.
Original post by PonchoKid
Iv got this TimeHop thing, and apparently 2 years ago today i went to the drs with my paranoia, got asked if i was depressed, i said no (what a stupid question of course someone is going to say no) and basically got told to manage my paranoia and got laughed out of the room!

Urgh.
Now i have both depression and paranoia diagnosis.
Some Drs just dont have a clue!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember my first MH assessment, I just denied everything. I understand that it was up to me to tell them what was wrong but all I needed was a bit of encouragement.

Original post by Porridge510
Feeling really bad today. Been sleeping all day and I'm still a little tired. Head is killing me.
I had bloodshot eyes last night and I thought I was being possessed.
Fed up with intrusive thoughts and everything. :cry2:

:frown: :hugs:

--------------------------------------------

Got my meeting with my tutor tomorrow morning and I'm starting to freak out a bit. All I want to tell her is that I've been ill before and that a relapse it likely but I don't know how to put it into words. As it's our first meeting she's going to ask me if I am enjoying uni and I don't know how to answer. I'm not not enjoying it but at the same time I'm not enjoying it, I'm just there. I've got an essay due next week and I haven't even started research. I'm not even ill so I can't put it down to lack of motivation due to depression, I just don't want to do it and I can't work out why. Blah need to pull myself together.
Original post by bullettheory
When I had mine it was really relaxed and the people were really nice. They just went through my current mental health problems and how it impacts on my studies. They then suggested a load of equipment and practical support and we went through it and decided what I would find helpful.

Trust me, you won't come home empty handed! They will make sure you get the right support to help you at uni.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Nothing to be nervous about - they really are much nicer than government companies assessing you (not that I've ever been assessed by a government company yet but you know what I mean!) :h:

Stu has said everything I would have said tbh :colondollar: But don't fear! It will be fine :h:

Thanks guys :hugs: Im just a worrier :colondollar: hopefully it goes well :smile:
hugs for everyone!!!! :hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug: :cube: :loveduck: :lovedup: :grouphugs:
i postes anon again! :sigh:
Immaturity has ruined my health and my life.
in so much pain I don't know what to do with myself. crying and crying and crying
Original post by ScaryScience
in so much pain I don't know what to do with myself. crying and crying and crying

:hugs: what's happened hun? It's alright, we're here and we'll try to help, you will get better I promise :console:

Latest