Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

back :woo:

feel utterly crap though.
Reply 7141

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience
crying. crying so so hard. thought i'd be super brave and try and go to choir. it set the voices off so badly I ended up leaving after half an hour in tears :emo: im just sat weeping, having achieved nothing today. I hate myself. im already failing. pretending that I want to be alive is some sick pointless joke

:console: it's good you felt able to try & go at least, sorry to hear you found it too much though, you should be proud of yourself for trying though! it's really brave of you to do so! you shouldn't hate yourself at all okay, and you didn't fail, you tried your best which is all you can do! I hope you feel better soon, maybe have some rest to calm down a bit? huge hugs! :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

I think you should just to be on the safe side. Better early than late, imho :yep:

You speak sense but I think I'm going to wait. This will probably come back and bite me but I'm going to see how much I can manage by myself.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

I think you should just to be on the safe side. Better early than late, imho :yep:

Last post was me, anon probs :tongue:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:console: it's good you felt able to try & go at least, sorry to hear you found it too much though, you should be proud of yourself for trying though! it's really brave of you to do so! you shouldn't hate yourself at all okay, and you didn't fail, you tried your best which is all you can do! I hope you feel better soon, maybe have some rest to calm down a bit? huge hugs! :hugs:

thanks for the encouragement hun. im not feeling good at all. I've had enough of today. started off feeling defeated, finishing up even more defeated. I feel calm, just ****ing done with it all tbh.
Anyone else find anxiety tiring?
Original post by ScaryScience
thanks for the encouragement hun. im not feeling good at all. I've had enough of today. started off feeling defeated, finishing up even more defeated. I feel calm, just ****ing done with it all tbh.

:hugs: hopefully you feel better after a good nights sleep, I really do you think you did well though to try to go out & stuff!
First panic attack back at uni. I lasted three days.
I agreed to go to bar with 2 of my friends and around 3 people I don't know. Fine I can deal with that.
Oh, we're meeting more people at another bar, not sure but I can probably handle it.
Oh, we're in fact going to a LGBT mixer, I can see this being busy. Then again, I wanted to get involved with that.
Oh, so we're going from here to a club, fine no problem. Had I known I probably would have worn soemthing that looks less like I just got up from a nap.

Except it's so crowded already here at the mixer and people are talking at me and I can't see either of my two friends.

Have retreated to my room. I let friends know that I will join them at club if they're going. I can deal with clubs but the room we were in was probably designed for about 20 people and there were over 100. Personal space was non-existent. Friends were understanding and one who invited me apologised as she didn't realise it would be like that. I don't think the events are normally as popular but it's freshers week.
Sat in the kitchen at uni bawling my eyes out. Everything ****ing hurts.
Big hugs Valvopus :jumphug:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Last post was me, anon probs :tongue:

No worries, I guessed it was you! That's fairy snuff, I hope it doesn't bite you later on, but totally understand where you are coming from! Good luck! :h:
Original post by .snowflake.
can someone take my brain out

No, won't help. But I am sure, your brain can learn.

I am not stop worrying and gettin agressive over pointless stuff.
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone else find anxiety tiring?

:sadnod:
Tablets don't have the days on any more :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Tablets don't have the days on any more :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
why am i crying right now?
Original post by PandaWho
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're in a cool packet though so that makes up for it, and I always got the days wrong anyway :tongue: How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry I haven't posted so much recently (well, like 5 days or so - feels longer :dontknow...) :sad:
Been being pretty busy and getting back late, not had the most time :s-smilie: :dontknow:

Thinking of you all - and big hugs to all of you! :hugs: Do PM me if you need me/want to chat, should be better at replying to those I think :redface:

Not sure how things are going tbh - been generally less low/better I think? Just been so busy I haven't had time to - but also been quite stressful and not sure when/if things are going to go down soon :s-smilie:
Also my mind's being stupid and thoughts keep being like "stay bad until you can get a diagnosis, then get better" or something :confused: Which just makes me feel so stupid :frown: and I sort of vaguely understand what I mean - but I also know that it's stupid.

Seeing counsellor tomorrow about group therapy/to check about that, so that should hopefully be helpful. MH guy in student support services hasn't emailed me back though about meeting him :sad: Not sure whether to email him again :dontknow:

Hope you're all well :jumphug:
Original post by purple-duck
Sorry I haven't posted so much recently (well, like 5 days or so - feels longer :dontknow...) :sad:
Been being pretty busy and getting back late, not had the most time :s-smilie: :dontknow:

Thinking of you all - and big hugs to all of you! :hugs: Do PM me if you need me/want to chat, should be better at replying to those I think :redface:

Not sure how things are going tbh - been generally less low/better I think? Just been so busy I haven't had time to - but also been quite stressful and not sure when/if things are going to go down soon :s-smilie:
Also my mind's being stupid and thoughts keep being like "stay bad until you can get a diagnosis, then get better" or something :confused: Which just makes me feel so stupid :frown: and I sort of vaguely understand what I mean - but I also know that it's stupid.

Seeing counsellor tomorrow about group therapy/to check about that, so that should hopefully be helpful. MH guy in student support services hasn't emailed me back though about meeting him :sad: Not sure whether to email him again :dontknow:

Hope you're all well :jumphug:

:wavey: Wondered where you'd disappeared to! Good that things haven't been too bad for you, hopefully group therapy thing should help a bit? Kind of understand what you mean by those thoughts, should still try and get better in general though if you can- a diagnosis could take ages! Says the person that's not even properly told a doctor about it yet... :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everybody, i'm not exactly sure if I have a mental health issue or not. I've just been feeling extreme loneliness, to the extent that I only live to survive. In that I only do what I have to in order to get through life.

I used to put 100% into most things I set my mind on. But because of this loneliness I just can't. I don't have the energy to push myself. I don't know what exactly this is.

Anyway, just want to introduce myself. I hope you're all ok today and I can support anyone who needs it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest