The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
anyone got tips on studying when you're really low or in mental distress? no idea what to do tbh

-hugs- 10 minutes of really focussed work, 5 minutes not doing work, rinse and repeat? When i'm well, the pomodor technique works really well for me. 25mins work, 5 mins break.

Original post by Team_McDreamy
:cry: whyyy

-huggggggging-
Everything has just been so **** today. I'm not coping at all and I need my school to see that. They know I'm stressed; my form tutor made me worse again and I regret telling him in the first place. I told one of the deputy heads; and she obviously told the pastorl person for my year because I was summoned to student servis; only to wait for 20 min and then to be sent back to my lesson on the promise that I would be summoned again when she was ready for me. That didn't happen.
I swear I'm either actually dying, or the heating's come on.

Fresher's lurgy sucks.
Done so many scary things over the past few days! Told my PT stuff, had a gym induction and to make it a nice round 3 (is that a thing?) I'm going to try and go to a society social on Thursday if the weather isn't too bad. My concentration is quite bad still but I'm working on it :yep:
the darkness is every where and its swallowing me up and I'm running running running but i can't run fast enough and nothing is helping
i cant breath right, its hard! my head is a mess and i cant seem to stop crying!
there are too many reasons!!!
but i am a waste! and thats the only reason i feel this way and i have my self to blame for being a useless person
Going to see my GP for the first time this week about my depression and self harm :frown:

I'm so scared :frown:
Original post by cupcakes87
i cant breath right, its hard! my head is a mess and i cant seem to stop crying!
there are too many reasons!!!
but i am a waste! and thats the only reason i feel this way and i have my self to blame for being a useless person

Cupcakes, you know this isn't true. You are not a waste. You are not a useless person. You are just going through a tough time at the moment and that is it. No need to say stupid things about yourself which aren't true. :hugs:

:jumphug:

:lovehug:
im not ok im not ok. too hard. cry cry arghhhh
so apparently random crazy bursts of motivation lead to crazy things :facepalm:
Original post by PandaWho
so apparently random crazy bursts of motivation lead to crazy things :facepalm:

i completely agree. one minute i was lying, crying in bed, and the next i was up and completely rearranging my bedroom :redface:
i wish i felt like i can cope with gcses.
Original post by Team_McDreamy
i completely agree. one minute i was lying, crying in bed, and the next i was up and completely rearranging my bedroom :redface:

iv decided to apply for a job that not only is it a job, but i have to study an NVQ on the side... talk about double the stress :eek:
so iv just wasted my entire night filling in a job application form for a job i wont get as i didnt read it properly and it doesnt want people with degrees :facepalm:
:getmecoat:
iv decided to apply for a job that not only is it a job, but i have to study an NVQ on the side... talk about double the stress :eek:

woah, whats the job? (if you don't mind me asking?) :smile:

edit - just seen your second post :getmecoat:

sorry about that :hugs:
Heeey :smile:
Okay think I'm closer to the right track after that slight derailment earlier.
Original post by trekkin
:console:Sorry to hear, sweetie.:grouphugs:

:hugs: how are you? :smile:
Distractions not working :cry2:
so iv just wasted my entire night filling in a job application form for a job i wont get as i didnt read it properly and it doesnt want people with degrees :facepalm:
:getmecoat:

If it makes you feel any better I've finally made a start on research for an essay (due Tuesday) and I've just lost it all. :hugs:

Getting in the bath for a very long time :tongue:

Latest