The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
I'm doing fine! Uni is a little overwhelming, but I seem to be at least generate some interest in people talking to me. One girl is simply awesome :h:

:lovehug:

Of course people want to talk to you- you're awesome. :hugs:

Original post by furryface12
And me, althoughh been a little bit better the last few days (despite being completely crap in every other way) so hopefully it'll last :redface:

----
Big hugs to Tasha and Panda and Porridge and Bulletttheory and anyone else who needs it :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lovely. :hugs: How are you? :smile:
Original post by .snowflake.
Will it make me balloon and put on 100000000000000000lbs?

So jealous.

Not massively, you may put on a little weight, i dont think i put on masses of weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Not massively, you may put on a little weight, i dont think i put on masses of weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is it pathetic that i'd rather have the voices, and not take an AP, than not have the voices and potentially put on weight?
Original post by Odd socks
I'm so pathetic, couldn't even go skating tonight like I was supposed to. And now I've missed 2 weeks I probably won't pass the course :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not pathetic. :nah: :hugs: We all have times that are worse than others!
And you wouldn't say that about anyone else! I haven't made college in three weeks and I've only been out the house to go to things I absolutely had to do. You wouldn't call me pathetic? :smile:
Upset isn't a strong enough word for how i feel right now.
What is the kinda procedure you do to change your GP? Do you just go to the one you wanna change to, and say you didn't like the previous? Or do you need to go to your existing GP first?
MHSS group hug :hugs: :love:
**** this **** trying any more **** sake :cry:
Original post by .snowflake.
Will it make me balloon and put on 100000000000000000lbs?

So jealous.

Sorry :colondollar: To be fair it's the first time in several years, and I still keep waking up every couple of hours and having weird dreams, but it's a massive improvement!

Original post by tasha96

Thanks lovely. :hugs: How are you? :smile:

I'm not great, just trying to distract myself at the moment :s-smilie: Might start trying to tidy my room but can't see that lasting very long, not sure waht else to do though :redface:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
**** this **** trying any more **** sake :cry:

:hugs: For you too :console:
Original post by tasha96

I wouldn't go that far, but I guess I doing something right :h: I just hope this lasts :redface: :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
MHSS group hug :hugs: :love:

I echo (the dolphin) this notion :hugs: :cube:
lying on my bed and i just can't any more
Original post by Meaty_man
What is the kinda procedure you do to change your GP? Do you just go to the one you wanna change to, and say you didn't like the previous? Or do you need to go to your existing GP first?

Just go to the one you want to change to and say you wish to register there, fill out the forms and done! I don't think they'd bother to ask what's wrong with your current one.
Original post by Sabertooth
Just go to the one you want to change to and say you wish to register there, fill out the forms and done! I don't think they'd bother to ask what's wrong with your current one.

Awesome, thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by furryface12
Sorry :colondollar: To be fair it's the first time in several years, and I still keep waking up every couple of hours and having weird dreams, but it's a massive improvement!

I'm not great, just trying to distract myself at the moment :s-smilie: Might start trying to tidy my room but can't see that lasting very long, not sure waht else to do though :redface:

:hugs: For you too :console:

Big hugs. :frown: :hugs: Hot chocolate and a film? :console:

Original post by IDukem
I wouldn't go that far, but I guess I doing something right :h: I just hope this lasts :redface: :hugs:

I would go that far. :yep: :hugs:
Original post by purple-duck
Hey :redface: Realised I didn't reply to you before :sad:

Hockey still going well? :smile:

No worries, I don't even remember what it was about :tongue:

Hockey was going really well, I was making friends and having fun, however I got injured and am out for at least 2 weeks. I can barely hold my stick up it hurts so much! :frown:

How's cinema society going? Watch anything good recently?
Original post by tasha96

That's cause you're a nice person :yep: :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
That's cause you're a nice person :yep: :hugs:

No fibbing please... :tongue:
Original post by tasha96
Big hugs. :frown: :hugs: Hot chocolate and a film? :console:

Hot chocolate and bakeoff in a bit :yep: For you too?
Original post by tasha96
No fibbing please... :tongue:

Would I lie to you? :redface:

Latest