The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
Ah ok, fair enough! What's Zopi? :colondollar:

Zopiclone, its a sleeping pill, but very potent (7.5mg is like the max dose i think) and its super addictive, so only allowed a weeks worth :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Ill message her hun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I feel so bad now :frown: But it's just if I come running to the rescue all the time, then I'll never get any work done ever, you know? :s-smilie:

I hope I don't live to regret this :s-smilie:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks. I feel so bad now :frown: But it's just if I come running to the rescue all the time, then I'll never get any work done ever, you know? :s-smilie:

I hope I don't live to regret this :s-smilie:

Thats fine hun, im sure shes fine :smile: go work :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
panicking. ahhhh. ****
Original post by ScaryScience
panicking. ahhhh. ****

Prehaps be honest with him as much as you can hun, he needs to be aware that him pressuring you like that isnt good for you :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks for the advice wolfie and james btw. need to ignore it for a while before I say anything. cant handle this right now
Prehaps be honest with him as much as you can hun, he needs to be aware that him pressuring you like that isnt good for you :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel literally disgusting. need to go for a bit I cant handle it
Original post by ScaryScience
I feel literally disgusting. need to go for a bit I cant handle it

Stay safe hun, remember were all here for you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like I'm gonna faint. Might have to go to bed. So much for doing work, eh? :sigh:
My placement still feels really awkward and weird :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadoxSocks
My placement still feels really awkward and weird :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come? :console:
How come? :console:

I just don't seem to be making friends in my department. My mentor asks if everything is okay and I'm too nervous to say anything and I think they all now think I'm weird or rude because I'm awkward with them because they're awkward with me and it's just a weird cycle or awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just don't seem to be making friends in my department. My mentor asks if everything is okay and I'm too nervous to say anything and I think they all now think I'm weird or rude because I'm awkward with them because they're awkward with me and it's just a weird cycle or awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Just remember it's early days yet and there's plenty of scope for making friends, especially when you start placements and are split into smaller groups, etc :hugs:
:bawling:
:hugs: Just remember it's early days yet and there's plenty of scope for making friends, especially when you start placements and are split into smaller groups, etc :hugs:

I'm mean on placement with my teaching department. Uni is fine and the on-course friends I'm making at the school are great. I even have teacher friends in other departments. It's just the teachers in my department that I struggle with. I don't even know what's wrong with me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm mean on placement with my teaching department. Uni is fine and the on-course friends I'm making at the school are great. I even have teacher friends in other departments. It's just the teachers in my department that I struggle with. I don't even know what's wrong with me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right sorry, totally misunderstood the situation :colondollar:

Not sure what to suggest but I doubt it's anything to do with you too much. It takes two to tango, after all! :console:
Original post by Multitalented me
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up :tongue: Hope things get better!!!
No problem! Thanks :smile:

Zopiclone, its a sleeping pill, but very potent (7.5mg is like the max dose i think) and its super addictive, so only allowed a weeks worth :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I first started taking it I was on it for a straight month and I didn't realise/nobody told me how addictive it was. Was an absolute nightmare to come off.
Oh right sorry, totally misunderstood the situation :colondollar:

Not sure what to suggest but I doubt it's anything to do with you too much. It takes two to tango, after all! :console:

Haha. It's okay. I didn't explain very well. Was typing too fast before my phone died. Sitting in the bath now drinking tea and trying to calm down. Just feeling a bit sad that there's just that one area that isn't going well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like I'm gonna faint. Might have to go to bed. So much for doing work, eh? :sigh:

Your health is far more important! :hugs:

Original post by tasha96

:cube: :hugs: :cube:
Stay safe hun, remember were all here for you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks hun. hows your day going? :hugs:

Oh no! you feeling any better now? :console:

Original post by tasha96

:hugs: am online for a little bit if you need to talk

Latest