The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .snowflake.
aww.

He was caught in my sheets when I washed and tumble dried them and now he's all sad and shrunk :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
He was caught in my sheets when I washed and tumble dried them and now he's all sad and shrunk :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

brb. might actually start sobbing. And i'm not even due the painters in...
sick of these feelings, sick of the unkown, and sick of this stupid stupid illness that could destroy my entire life, let alone the depression and paranoia :bawling:
Original post by PandaWho
sick of these feelings, sick of the unkown, and sick of this stupid stupid illness that could destroy my entire life, let alone the depression and paranoia :bawling:

:frown: It won't destroy your life hun xx
ughhh, internet derped. think I'm gonna head to bed anyways. xx
Original post by Cinnie
I much preferred it when I was delusional and almost manic ..... now everything is painfully real and it's physically hurting me.

:frown:

I felt this way to a degree when they started me on antipsychotics. It was awful. Thankfully I've cut the antipsychotic dose and put up the antidepressant so i feel pretty good...so there was hope for me.

I still don't have a life though and waste a lot of time so I won't pretend it's all good.
:cry: why does anxiety have to exsit.
Original post by Cinnie
:frown: It won't destroy your life hun xx

pretty much can destroy my life, can cause much stuff iv wanted my entire life.
Original post by Riku
they do it to me all the time, it's why I am going invisible :biggrin:

:hugs:

you're all cool peeps, I'll see you soon :smile:

u a girl?
Reply 8869
Original post by keromedic
u a girl?

so says Professor Oak :wink:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1413590005.140311.jpg
Always happens :grumble:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel awful. the voices are terrible :cry:
Original post by ScaryScience

Do you actually hear voices in the sense that people would think a schizophrenic does? I'm not trying to confront you. I'm just a bit shocked that you're getting so little treatment from what you've said on here.

I've never heard voices but I was given an emergency referral right after leaving uni and have had pretty intense input since, with what was thought to be schizophrenia

It's sad that you don't get more support :frown:

Sorry if I've mixed you up with someone else...
Keep having really weird dreams and then waking up and don't know what's real and what's not, and it's getting kind of annoying now :redface:

In other news, I have Hakuna Mattata (sp?) stuck in my head and feel like it should be the new motto for this thread :tongue:

Hope everyone had a good night/people that didn't are ok, especially Scary! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
sigh.

fed up of feeling **** & empty, my life just feels utterly pointless.
Original post by PandaWho
pretty much can destroy my life, can cause much stuff iv wanted my entire life.

:console:You sure, you aren't overreacting? Although I totally understand, what you mean, at the same time. And with cause much stuff you've wanted your entire life, you mean it is ambivalent?

Original post by ScaryScience

:console:
I really hope pstd stays away from me when I go off to Basildon for the day with Graham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Managed to survive the parents last night with minimal feeling bad about myself. Got an 8 hour shift at work today then they're taking me for tea tonight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i don't know what to do, the ED voice is so loud at the moment and i don't know what to do

Spoiler

Original post by nohomo
Do you actually hear voices in the sense that people would think a schizophrenic does? I'm not trying to confront you. I'm just a bit shocked that you're getting so little treatment from what you've said on here.

I've never heard voices but I was given an emergency referral right after leaving uni and have had pretty intense input since, with what was thought to be schizophrenia

It's sad that you don't get more support :frown:

Sorry if I've mixed you up with someone else...

I can't say exactly, but I think so. I certainly hear distressing voices in my head that aren't there. Tbh I don't talk about them really to doctors any more. I talked to her about the delusions but was shocked at how little she was bothered or talked to me about it. MH services here are absolutely abysmal. They never even contacted me when they booked me an appointment. And my GP pushed to get me seen sooner and by a consultant, but now I'm seeing a trainee. I'm fed up of the lot of it.

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
sigh.

fed up of feeling **** & empty, my life just feels utterly pointless.

I'm sorry, hun. I can empathise. Keep trying to plod on, I know it's hard :hugs:

Original post by Nathanielle
:console:You sure, you aren't overreacting? Although I totally understand, what you mean, at the same time. And with cause much stuff you've wanted your entire life, you mean it is ambivalent?

:console:

:hugs:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest