Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by senz72
Ah I see, I'm sorry to hear that.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Odd socks
I'm starting to think I'm not cut out for a degree :s-smilie:

A lot of people who thought that have a degree riht now, so don't worry, just learn and work hard.

Spoiler

So apparently breathing isn't going to be a thing today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy birthday Emily. :smile:

Original post by furryface12
So apparently breathing isn't going to be a thing today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: You ok?
Original post by guitaristemily
its midnight now. its means my birthday has started.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :party:
slept through the night...sort of...till 5:30am anyway.

still pretty drowsy, but awake for now.

mood is okayish I guess, trying to be positive, but it can be hard at times :redface:
Original post by superwolf
Happy birthday Emily. :smile:

:hugs: You ok?

Not really, got no sleep cus I couldn't breathe and this morning seems to be even worse. Don't even know what's triggering it but something is massively :s-smilie: How are you?

Also, happy birthday Emily! Enjoy being 16 :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really, got no sleep cus I couldn't breathe and this morning seems to be even worse. Don't even know what's triggering it but something is massively :s-smilie: How are you?

Also, happy birthday Emily! Enjoy being 16 :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Do you have asthma or allergies or anything? If it's really bad might be time to make an emergency appointment with the GP.

I'm good thanks, just watching telly and feeding the mice. :smile:
Everything is telling me there is no point me going to uni today but I know if I don't I'll feel guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
Everything is telling me there is no point me going to uni today but I know if I don't I'll feel guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It's usually best to go in if at all possible.
:console: Do you have asthma or allergies or anything? If it's really bad might be time to make an emergency appointment with the GP.

I'm good thanks, just watching telly and feeding the mice. :smile:

Yeah I'm really badly asthmatic, think it's probably the weather as I'm not good with air pressure changes/humidity. Doubt they'll have any appointments left now though, normally gone by 9ish on a monday and don't know what he'll be able to do anyway :redface:

Good! Ooh mices, how many do you have now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm walking to the station :yep: Hope I don't scare too many people with my make-upless face and odd combination of clothes :teehee:

(This was in reply to wolf :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Dr didn't want to acknowledge that I keep seeing things that aren't there - said it's just the anxiety. Tbh I do agree with her, it's only happened since the panic attacks started up again. Starting sertraline ssri's again. Could see on her notes major depressive disorder written again and again but I don't have that any more. I don't think. Said referral is self referral only and gave me the phone number. Won't give me any more diazepam. Won't give me anything to sedate me. Told her I need something to stop everything being so intense.

App with student services at 12 hopefully they can help me.
Yeah I'm really badly asthmatic, think it's probably the weather as I'm not good with air pressure changes/humidity. Doubt they'll have any appointments left now though, normally gone by 9ish on a monday and don't know what he'll be able to do anyway :redface:

Good! Ooh mices, how many do you have now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, well if it gets really bad call NHS Direct and see what they say you should do. :hugs:

I've got six lovely mices. :h:

Working on my awesome jellyfish costume for halloween! Will be incorporating real jelly. :tongue:
Ok, well if it gets really bad call NHS Direct and see what they say you should do. :hugs:

I've got six lovely mices. :h:

Working on my awesome jellyfish costume for halloween! Will be incorporating real jelly. :tongue:

Might do that if I need to, they'll probably just say go to A&E which I don't want to do if I can help it but at least they might be able to do sometning I guess :redface:

Wow, six! :eek: That emoticon thing is quite appropriate actually :tongue: Found a dead mouse in the garage yesterday :sad: Also a carrot shaped like a mouse though which was quite cool :biggrin:

Ooh, halloween, forgot about that!

Edit: Good luck Cinnie with student support people, sorry GP didn't help much although does sound like she was being sensible at least :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Wish something terrible would happen to me so I didn't have to do this
I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown and I don't even know why.

There's this constant beeping noise and I can't find the source and it's been there for over 36 hours. It must be outside but it's just beeping three times in cycles every second so it's literally incessant.

Happens all through the night and I can't sleep and it's just there pissing me off.

Then I'm just stressing about a party and getting home because I organise things to the dot.

I feel ill. Bleurgh

Nothing school or work load related though... I just want to disappear from the world, without this ****ing beeping noise.

The beeping noise is real btw, lol not me imagining it.
Original post by ScaryScience
Wish something terrible would happen to me so I didn't have to do this

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown and I don't even know why.

There's this constant beeping noise and I can't find the source and it's been there for over 36 hours. It must be outside but it's just beeping three times in cycles every second so it's literally incessant.

Happens all through the night and I can't sleep and it's just there pissing me off.

Then I'm just stressing about a party and getting home because I organise things to the dot.

I feel ill. Bleurgh

Nothing school or work load related though... I just want to disappear from the world, without this ****ing beeping noise.

The beeping noise is real btw, lol not me imagining it.

All the hugs for both of you :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
All the hugs for both of you :hugs:

I think I just needed to say it :lol:
:grouphugs: to all who are struggling.

Got my DSA Needs Assessment approval from SFE! :dance: Trying to book an assessment for early November (coz I'm a busy bee in October) :biggrin:
does anyone know how long it takes for the DWP to get the stuff from ATOS in relation to ESA?
its been 8 working days since ATOS apparently sent the stuff off to ESA saying no assessment was needed, and ESA still dont have this information :s-smilie:

Latest