The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
x

Yay congrats!!!! xx
I think this is the first time I've ever felt seriously and dangerously low, like constant depression all the damn time, and it really is ****
Even though i'm pretty hungover (oops)... I feel semi-normal so far today. Wtf is going on? Not complaining :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lauraaaaa
I think this is the first time I've ever felt seriously and dangerously low, like constant depression all the damn time, and it really is ****

Laura is there anyone you can see about it today or tomorrow? Sounds like you need people around you xx
So anxious. Feels like my stomach is a washing machine :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
Will do!

Hope the day keeps getting better for you then. :smile:

Helping out with activities in a residential rehab place for people not quite ready to come out of hospital. At the interview it seemed really interesting and relevant to occupational therapy, so I'm pretty excited to finally be starting! :biggrin:

How you doing? I think I saw you mentioning the dreaded Crisis Team a few pages ago... :console:

:biggrin: :hugs:

:biggrin:

That sounds great!

Voices saying bad things so have meeting with THEM who shall not be named and CC and GP to discuss options.
Original post by Cinnie
Laura is there anyone you can see about it today or tomorrow? Sounds like you need people around you xx

Wouldn't even know where to go to attempt to get help here. I don't feel like I warrant help, but it's getting scary :frown:
Wouldn't even know where to go to attempt to get help here. I don't feel like I warrant help, but it's getting scary :frown:

You DO warrant help. Please reach out and get help before anything bad happens.

Have you tried calling the samaritans? Are you covered by a mental health team? Do you go to your GP for mental health?

Could you please try and ask for help.
Original post by Noodlzzz
You DO warrant help. Please reach out and get help before anything bad happens.

Have you tried calling the samaritans? Are you covered by a mental health team? Do you go to your GP for mental health?

Could you please try and ask for help.

I just moved my GP to uni but I don't think the registration happened correctly and the appointment time is ridiculous. Other than that, I have no idea how to go about getting help. Part of me feels like I deserve to feel so **** so doesn't feel like I need help. Idk it's all too much to process rn
I just moved my GP to uni but I don't think the registration happened correctly and the appointment time is ridiculous. Other than that, I have no idea how to go about getting help. Part of me feels like I deserve to feel so **** so doesn't feel like I need help. Idk it's all too much to process rn

Hey, ermm..not sure if this is appropriate but do you want me to give your york username to the open door team and they could try to contact you.

Sorry. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Hey, ermm..not sure if this is appropriate but do you want me to give your york username to the open door team and they could try to contact you.

Sorry. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah, but i have a couple of questions about it, can I pm you?
yeah, but i have a couple of questions about it, can I pm you?

Sure. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there a walk in clinic you can attend?
Original post by Noodlzzz
Is there a walk in clinic you can attend?

Here the campus surgery is terrible. It's like 3 doctors for about 10000 people. And the doctors rotate between branches so if you want to see a particular doctor it'll take absolutely ages like a month. There is a walk-in clinic, but I think you see a nurse rather than a doctor.

Sorry. Rant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by senz72
Here the campus surgery is terrible. It's like 3 doctors for about 10000 people. And the doctors rotate between branches so if you want to see a particular doctor it'll take absolutely ages like a month. There is a walk-in clinic, but I think you see a nurse rather than a doctor.

Sorry. Rant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's dreadful. I couldn't cope with that.
UGHHH, I don't know what to do, I emailed the local mental health place for therapy and the girl who emailed me back is someone I kinda know (I don't think she recognised my email though cause it's a private one) I don't want to go to therapy there if she works there i couldn't face her knowing why I'm there, my anxiety around people is bad enough as it is. It's like I keep getting signs that I'm just not going to get help, I'm going to be stuck like this forever :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want a change of career path but i'm scared to do it. This is my main thing holding me back in my life and ultimately why i'm not satisfied in life. I really should address this.
So anxious I feel sick. :redface: Again. Yipee. :tongue: :sigh:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm trying to write my application for a couple of college courses next year and have NO idea what to write. :cry2:

Latest