The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

can't get onto tinychat :sad:

edit - me thinks everybody should add everybody on Skype so we can have a big group chat :yep: (and i can talk toooo :ninja:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by PandaWho
mine is so your ok there :tongue: haha

yes but i dont know where the place is, how to get there and cant afford the bus. long story, but im gonna go back to my GP and discuss other options.
i hope i feel better soon! especially be next week as its graduation :woo: :party:

i wasnt looking when i found rory, sometimes people just pop out of the blue and you hit it off :yep:

Fair does :lol:

Do what you feel is beneficial to you! :yep: But I hope it gets sorted out as quickly as possible :smile:
Woooo congrats :jive:

True, very true. I don't know, I'll try and be more charismatic or something :tongue:
Original post by Team_McDreamy

edit - me thinks everybody should add everybody on Skype so we can have a big group chat :yep: (and i can talk toooo :ninja:)

Do you have that adobe flash thing hun? It wouldn't let me on TC till I downloaded that x
Original post by Cinnie
Do you have that adobe flash thing hun? It wouldn't let me on TC till I downloaded that x

i thought i did but it turns out i didn't! must've missed an update or something :colondollar:

edit - nope, still can't get on :sad:
(edited 9 years ago)
BBC3 now mental health debate
Original post by ScaryScience
keep seeing people that aren't there :emo:

I get that. :sadnod: You okay? :hugs:
Original post by Noodlzzz
BBC3 now mental health debate

Thank you
Original post by Team_McDreamy

I would be well up for that, im on skype quite a lot too :smile: You can have a lot of people in a group, like 20 or so. Im often around at silly times too.

Skype name

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is intenseeee
Original post by tasha96
I get that. :sadnod: You okay? :hugs:

been better, tbh :cry: ive been so so paranoid today and swear people have been watching me. trying not to jump to conclusions that its him trying to control them again but finding it hard not to. not going out for the rest of the week now because I don't feel safe
Original post by Meaty_man
I would be well up for that, im on skype quite a lot too :smile: You can have a lot of people in a group, like 20 or so. Im often around at silly times too.

Skype name

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also on skype :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
People can add me on Skype too

Spoiler

im on Skype too :smile: have a new account as well for those that have my old one!

Spoiler

feel free to add me :smile: I'll add people as well in a sec :smile:
Original post by ScaryScience
been better, tbh :cry: ive been so so paranoid today and swear people have been watching me. trying not to jump to conclusions that its him trying to control them again but finding it hard not to. not going out for the rest of the week now because I don't feel safe

Am online if you want to talk lovely, I can relate to that so much. :frown: :hugs: Big hugs from here. :hugs:
I also have skype... :ninja: But dont want to post it on a public forum. :colondollar: I'd be happy to join in though and its dead easy to tell who I am because of my username. :colondollar: Panda has me on skype though. :smile:
Why is it that I am shattered, yet I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight?

I'm on skype too :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by james1211
It's so demoralising isn't it? :hugs:

Yep :frown:
I nearly lost a few friends cos of it last year. To cut a long story short me and a friend had fallen out over stuff (TMI to talk about here), but that person was still good friends with the rest of my friends. And it used to hurt so much when they'd be doing stuff and I'd be left out (cos it would be too awkward). But at the same time me and my friends did stuff without the other person, but it just got to me so much :frown:. Like they were choosing the other person over me.
added you all :h:
Thanks for the support about my therapy session today peeps - I appreciate all the kind words, smileys and hugs and encouragement :o:

Big :grouphugs: for anybody and everyone who needs them!

Riku
:wavey:

Hey! No worries, just PM me back whenever it feels right. No rush whatsoever. And if I take a while to reply it's not coz of anything you've said - just SO behind on work. And life in general :colondollar:
most people have my skype, but if you want it i think its

Spoiler

Latest