The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Do you go to Starbucks and take photos of your drinks before Instagramming them with excessive filters?

I've only just thought about this, but I wonder what the origins of dragons were. How people thought of them... etc.

Last time I went to $tarbucks they spelt my name wrong :emo: . 102% of people misspell it as 'Lizzy', but 'Lizzi'? Whyyyy. (The worst I've seen it is 'Liase'. Just no)
Original post by Bude8
YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS, this is exactly how it is! :lol:

A lot of people overlook it because they think they're 'cartoony'. Noobs. :lol:

I'd estimate that I've watched about 40-50 series lol, started since I was about 9.

Any recommendations for when I finish the series of AoT?
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Last time I went to $tarbucks they spelt my name wrong :emo: . 102% of people misspell it as 'Lizzy', but 'Lizzi'? Whyyyy. (The worst I've seen it is 'Liase'. Just no)

I just tell them I'm called John so they don't mess up:lol:

They do it on purpose :tongue:
Someone said "my name is Marc, with a c". They wrote "Cark".

Original post by Red Fox
Any recommendations for when I finish the series of AoT?

Depends on what you'd like, but as always, I'd recommend Kuroko's Basketball, probably one of my all time favourites. I feel like every anime watcher should watch at least one tear jerker, Angel Beats! is a really good one and it's only about 12/13 episodes. No Game No Life is also amazing and 12/13 episodes. And Full Metal Alchemist is a classic series, I think there's a more recent version called Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood which you should watch.
Original post by Red Fox
I just tell them I'm called John so they don't mess up:lol:

hi Jon
Original post by Bude8
They do it on purpose :tongue:
Someone said "my name is Marc, with a c". They wrote "Cark".

Depends on what you'd like, but as always, I'd recommend Kuroko's Basketball, probably one of my all time favourites. I feel like every anime watcher should watch at least one tear jerker, Angel Beats! is a really good one and it's only about 12/13 episodes. No Game No Life is also amazing and 12/13 episodes. And Full Metal Alchemist is a classic series, I think there's a more recent version called Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood which you should watch.

I don't go to Starbucks because I hate giving my name... Like they'd probably try to spell it wrong but it end up being right.
Original post by Bude8
hi Jon

I was waiting for that:tongue:. Yes they may mess that up but at least they don't mess my name up.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I don't go to Starbucks because I hate giving my name... Like they'd probably try to spell it wrong but it end up being right.

I'm a Costa guy :biggrin: The Costa at Bath's student union is like 40% cheaper than regular stores, I think I've mentioned this already :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I'm a Costa guy :biggrin: The Costa at Bath's student union is like 40% cheaper than regular stores, I think I've mentioned this already :lol:

Yeah you have ahah! Good memory

I tend not to drink coffee and **** from a shop... Just never feel the need

Doesn't even taste nice lol
Yeah you have ahah! Good memory

I tend not to drink coffee and **** from a shop... Just never feel the need

Doesn't even taste nice lol

I'm with you on that one, it's so bitter :redface:

My favourite is the Belgian Chocolate Creamy Cooler. I think the Creamy Coolers have the best value for money out of everything on the menu... it's £3.50 for a large, and takes quite a while to finish :lol: I don't think the one at Bath does that though :cry:
Original post by Bude8
My friend told me about Parasyte! I'm thinking of watching it soon :tongue:
He sent me a few pictures from it.

Spoiler

Lel this is from the first scene of the first episode:

There's a better one I want to show you but my WiFi currently is $hit and Tumblr won't load bleh.
Original post by Bude8
I'm with you on that one, it's so bitter :redface:

My favourite is the Belgian Chocolate Creamy Cooler. I think the Creamy Coolers have the best value for money out of everything on the menu... it's £3.50 for a large, and takes quite a while to finish :lol: I don't think the one at Bath does that though :cry:

Well I mean, I don't see the difference in taste between Costa and home :lol:

That sounds pretty good though. I don't even know where the nearest Costa is to me... :colonhash: must find one
Y'all have no taste. Frappuchinos are where it's at :cool:

There's a better one I want to show you but my WiFi currently is $hit and Tumblr won't load bleh.

I've seen so much weird **** in anime that I can't even remember the weirdest thing I've seen :lol:

Tumblr is great for anime gifs, but I've seen some pretty disturbing things on it :redface:

Well I mean, I don't see the difference in taste between Costa and home :lol:

That sounds pretty good though. I don't even know where the nearest Costa is to me... :colonhash: must find one

Coffee is coffee and coffee is bitter yuck

Might not even be worth it :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I've seen so much weird **** in anime that I can't even remember the weirdest thing I've seen :lol:

Tumblr is great for anime gifs, but I've seen some pretty disturbing things on it :redface:

Oh Bude *wipes away tear*, I remember when you were horrified by the Fantasy video. Our lil boy is all growed up.
Oh Bude *wipes away tear*, I remember when you were horrified by the Fantasy video. Our lil boy is all growed up.

I saw it when I wasn't ready :colonhash:

Eew
Original post by keromedic
Eew

There's a doggy too :biggrin:

There's a doggy too :biggrin:

Reminds me of Trinity Bladfe.
Original post by keromedic
Reminds me of Trinity Bladfe.

Blade? I fukcing LOVE those movies! Dat EDTA :mmm:

Latest