The Student Room Group

Economics applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RAV 123
I am so jealous people are getting straight econ offers from Warwick. I want one. :frown:

A*A*AA predictions with AAAB at AS. Come on Warwick...

Same I love warwick :frown: I'm hoping it'll be my firm once I'm rejected from cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Same I love warwick :frown: I'm hoping it'll be my firm once I'm rejected from cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a really bad feeling about this. I applied a while back on the 10th of October and haven't got an offer yet. I think I am going to be rejected tbh.

My TSA went terribly for Oxford, so I think this is going to be my first choice now. Really worried.

Do you think my grades are good enough? Everyone here seems to have 4A's, I have a B in one. So annoying.
Original post by RAV 123
I have a really bad feeling about this. I applied a while back on the 10th of October and haven't got an offer yet. I think I am going to be rejected tbh.

My TSA went terribly for Oxford, so I think this is going to be my first choice now. Really worried.

Do you think my grades are good enough? Everyone here seems to have 4A's, I have a B in one. So annoying.

I am applying there with one A and 3 B's.Still have a bit of hope.
applied for econ and industrial organisation at warwick and already regret it hahaha
Original post by Skill Twix
I am applying there with one A and 3 B's.Still have a bit of hope.

If you are predicted A*AA and have maths, we all have a chance. Good luck with your application, someone from my school last year got an offer with AABB. Close to yours.
Original post by RAV 123
If you are predicted A*AA and have maths, we all have a chance. Good luck with your application, someone from my school last year got an offer with AABB. Close to yours.

Yes I do.Plus I am resitting Maths to push that A to an A*.Good luck to you too mate.I hope you get all your offers.
Original post by RAV 123

I sent mine on 3rd October with 4As and a B at AS and predicted 4A*s :frown:

Your grades sound good enough, the person on the previous page had similar grades to you and they've got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone looked at the updated Cambridge statistics page? Has the stats for how many people have applied to each college for each subject.... definitely should've applied to a different college tbh :/
Original post by oreoenthusiast
Has anyone looked at the updated Cambridge statistics page? Has the stats for how many people have applied to each college for each subject.... definitely should've applied to a different college tbh :/

Whats your college's like?

Queens' had 43 applicants last year and 50 this year so it's not too bad really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats your college's like?

Queens' had 43 applicants last year and 50 this year so it's not too bad really

Posted from TSR Mobile

Terrible to be honest. In the top 5 urgh :/
Terrible to be honest. In the top 5 urgh :/

Which college is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which college is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Selwyn!
Selwyn!

God I was so close to applying there, you heard about interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
God I was so close to applying there, you heard about interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! I'm so nervous about whether I'll get an interview or not (congrats on yours btw!) and these stats have increased the nerves tbh
Lol, King's has 123 applicants for Economics... nearly double all the other colleges. That's my chances down the drain :frown:
Nope! I'm so nervous about whether I'll get an interview or not (congrats on yours btw!) and these stats have increased the nerves tbh

At least you didn't apply to Kings College, cant say those odds are what I like

You'll be fine, I'm sure you'll get an interview :smile:
At least you didn't apply to Kings College, cant say those odds are what I like

You'll be fine, I'm sure you'll get an interview :smile:

True! I feel bad for the King's applicants that have looked at the stats - can't believe it has so many!!!
Original post by liamc1997
Lol, King's has 123 applicants for Economics... nearly double all the other colleges. That's my chances down the drain :frown:

How do you know this??
just got an offer from Surrey! who else has got one and what did they get offered?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending