Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Offers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Jasmhow
hey! are you an international student as well?

Hey! I'm not international no, I currently live in Norfolk which is about 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours away from Aston by car.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by hcpoc
Got an offer on Business Management which I am absolutely firming!

Congrats! I've applied for International Business and Management. What are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by JainaShahxo
Congrats! I've applied for International Business and Management. What are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

I got an offer for International Business and Management ^^ did you ? :smile:
Original post by powerpuff_girl
I got an offer for International Business and Management ^^ did you ? :smile:

Well done! :smile: My UCAS was sent off yesterday, so I haven't received any offers yet. Really hoping to get an offer from Aston though! When did you receive yours?
Well done! :smile: My UCAS was sent off yesterday, so I haven't received any offers yet. Really hoping to get an offer from Aston though! When did you receive yours?

I sent mine on the 8th of October and Aston replied on 5th of November :smile: are you firming Aston is you get an offer ? ^^
Reply 65

I don't know for definite but I'm likely to get ABB, possibly AAB at a push.
Reply 66
Guys! I have just received an application email acknowledgement from Aston! Finally :biggrin: Hopefully they will come back with an offer soon :smile:. Good Luck everyone x
Original post by Dylank
Guys! I have just received an application email acknowledgement from Aston! Finally :biggrin: Hopefully they will come back with an offer soon :smile:. Good Luck everyone x

Congrats ^^ I will keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:
Reply 68
Congrats ^^ I will keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:

Original post by Dylank

I got the acknowledgement from Aston today too! Guessing it will be a while yet but I hope they give me an offer :smile: Good luck to you too!
Reply 70
Original post by SallyMichelle
I got the acknowledgement from Aston today too! Guessing it will be a while yet but I hope they give me an offer :smile: Good luck to you too!

They seemed to be quite late with the acknowledgment but at least i've got it now! Hopefully the offer comes sooner rather than later. And fingers crossed for all of us. Ill update this when I get further news from them :biggrin:
Reply 71
Original post by Dylank
They seemed to be quite late with the acknowledgment but at least i've got it now! Hopefully the offer comes sooner rather than later. And fingers crossed for all of us. Ill update this when I get further news from them :biggrin:

Cheers for the updates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by Follett
Cheers for the updates

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries mate, I'll keep them coming
Reply 73
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Guys I have finally received a conditional offer from Aston! It's been worth the wait, and thanks to everyone for being so helpful in this thread :smile:. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Good luck everyone and hopefully see you on campus :biggrin: x
Original post by Dylank
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Guys I have finally received a conditional offer from Aston! It's been worth the wait, and thanks to everyone for being so helpful in this thread :smile:. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Good luck everyone and hopefully see you on campus :biggrin: x

I knew it was that the moment when I saw you posted something :biggrin: congraaaats btw :biggrin: ^^ see you next october, I hope :smile:
Reply 75
I knew it was that the moment when I saw you posted something :biggrin: congraaaats btw :biggrin: ^^ see you next october, I hope :smile:

HAHa, Thank you very much! I can't wait to be there! Just have to get the grades now :smile: Take care and see you soon :biggrin:
Reply 76
Original post by Dylank

Nice one Dylan! That's awesome!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Marketing! I sent my UCAS form on the 17th of November and still waiting for an answer. My AS grades were awful: ADDE but my target grades this year are ABBC, how likely am I get to get an offer guys?
Reply 78
Original post by Follett
Nice one Dylan! That's awesome!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers mate.
Reply 79
Original post by BrianOblitey
I've applied for Marketing! I sent my UCAS form on the 17th of November and still waiting for an answer. My AS grades were awful: ADDE but my target grades this year are ABBC, how likely am I get to get an offer guys?

Awful? they're better than mine! I got BCDU and I still got an offer so You should get an offer. What are the minimum requirements for marketing? What are you predicted?

Quick Reply

Latest