The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
:-))) about to send off my application to durham, exeter, st andrews and edinburgh!

44 points in IB (HL psyc, eng lit, business & management; SL bio, maths studies, spanish ab initio) + for IGCSEs I received 7 A*s (english lang, english lit, bio, maths, religious studies, french, business studies) and 3 As (chemistry, physics, music)

Was just wondering whether ppl had thoughts on the unistats review of edinburgh? quite shocked to see the satisfaction + teaching results compared to the others :~/
Original post by Dylank
Wicked! Hopefully an offer follows soon!

Hopefully! I hope I get ABB not AAB, Id put it as my insurance then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hfjones
When did you apply?:smile:

13th October :smile:
Just got my offer for Birmingham!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmEchelon
Just got my offer for Birmingham!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! 😊 I just got an offer from UEA!!
Original post by 4n14
:-))) about to send off my application to durham, exeter, st andrews and edinburgh!

44 points in IB (HL psyc, eng lit, business & management; SL bio, maths studies, spanish ab initio) + for IGCSEs I received 7 A*s (english lang, english lit, bio, maths, religious studies, french, business studies) and 3 As (chemistry, physics, music)

Was just wondering whether ppl had thoughts on the unistats review of edinburgh? quite shocked to see the satisfaction + teaching results compared to the others :~/

I literally am currently doing the exact same subjects as you did for the IB, any advice? :smile: 44 points is incredible! Congratulations!
Original post by Hopefulcici
Well done! 😊 I just got an offer from UEA!!

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got another offer from Nottingham!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone seems to be on a roll when getting offers but here I am just waiting impatiently :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 449

Posted from TSR Mobile

when was your ucas sent off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!!!
Original post by notebooker
Just got an offer from Durham! :biggrin:

congrats!! what was the offer and what were your as and a2 predicted, i applied too but heard nothing so far :frown:
Original post by oliwialidia
Same!!!

congrats you guys !!!❤️❤️
Original post by annacar
when was your ucas sent off?

About two/ three weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oliwialidia
Same!!!

Wooooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Birmingham, Bristol, Exeter, Nottingham and Warwick.

Psychology - A
Literature - A
History - B
Physics - E Dropped it and pretended it never happened. 😁

8 As and 4 A*

Got an offer from Warwick today lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
What college did you apply to Cambridge for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone reiceved offers to Birmingham, Leicester or Manchester? If so, how long did it take them to get back to you, and what grades did you get as A level, and GCSE
Has anyone received offers for Birmingham, Leicester or Manchester? If so how long did it take them to get back to you?
Original post by Lsmoran1
Has anyone received offers for Birmingham, Leicester or Manchester? If so how long did it take them to get back to you?

Hi! I applied to Birmingham and Manchester. My application was processed on the 11th November, I got an offer on the 13th from Manchester and an offer yesterday from Birmingham. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest