The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by sahana1
i applied for Queen mary's, King's college, Birmingham, Nottingham and Bangor!
i've got offers of AAB from Birmingham and Nottingham, ABB from Queen mary's and unconditional from Bangor! Still waiting to hear back from King's!
got 3 A*'s, 7A's and 2B's at GCSE but did nowhere near what i wanted at AS (psychology - B Music - B, Biology - C and dropped Chemistry), but my predicted is still AAB, pretty sure my personal statement is what saved me

congrats on your offers! :biggrin: when did you get an offer from queen mary's? i sent my application ages ago and my mysis says that they are considering it right now :confused:
Hey guys! I've applied to Bath, Bristol, Durham, Oxford and UCL.

Ive got an offer from Bristol and an interview at Oxford but still waiting for the rest :frown:
Received offers from Sheffield and Nottingham so far - AAB. :biggrin:
Still waiting on Bristol & Birmingham. :frown:
((and Liverpool))
Original post by M00nlight

Ive got an offer from Bristol and an interview at Oxford but still waiting for the rest :frown:

I'd say be patient , got a reply from ucl yesterday and still in airing for bath and Durham - however they are infamously slow for replies.

And whereabouts is you oxford interview at? :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, is anybody going for a psychology and philosophy degree? I can't really find a thread for this but I thought maybe there would be people doing that here.
Original post by Husnara_a
Received offers from Sheffield and Nottingham so far - AAB. :biggrin:
Still waiting on Bristol & Birmingham. :frown:
((and Liverpool))

Aw well done!! What are your favourites??
Original post by Gracey_
Aw well done!! What are your favourites??

Ty! Bristol/Birmingham. :smile:
Ty! Bristol/Birmingham. :smile:

And me! Firmed Birmingham and insuranced bristol other day:smile:
Original post by Gracey_
And me! Firmed Birmingham and insuranced bristol other day:smile:

Well done! What were the offers?
Well done! What were the offers?

AAB :smile:
Original post by tim_vdhoeven
I'd say be patient , got a reply from ucl yesterday and still in airing for bath and Durham - however they are infamously slow for replies.

And whereabouts is you oxford interview at? :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok, thanks for the info! :smile:

My interview is at Christ Church, are you applying to Oxford as well? :smile:
Birmingham received, AAB! Thank the loooord! :smile:
Ah ok, thanks for the info! :smile:

My interview is at Christ Church, are you applying to Oxford as well? :smile:

Yeah,applied to all the same unis as you haha. I've got an interview at St. Hugh's. All the best of luck with your interview (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tim_vdhoeven
Yeah,applied to all the same unis as you haha. I've got an interview at St. Hugh's. All the best of luck with your interview (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right haha xD Good luck in your interview too! :smile: How did you find the TSA btw?
Reply 634
Original post by Dalliance
Hello, is anybody going for a psychology and philosophy degree? I can't really find a thread for this but I thought maybe there would be people doing that here.

I think I may be seeing if Nottingham will consider me for it... where've you applied?
Original post by izzi23
I think I may be seeing if Nottingham will consider me for it... where've you applied?

Reading, Nottingham, Durham, St. Andrews and Oxford. There weren't exactly that many universities to choose from for psychology and philosophy ha

How about you?
Reply 636
Original post by Dalliance
Reading, Nottingham, Durham, St. Andrews and Oxford. There weren't exactly that many universities to choose from for psychology and philosophy ha

How about you?

Oooh good luck!!
I've applied for Psychology at Nottingham, Leicester, Edinburgh, Loughborough and Hull. I think Nottingham may give me an offer for a joint honours course instead though, they were emailing me about it :/ I'm pretty upset, but would love Psychology and Philosophy if I could do it!
Original post by izzi23
Oooh good luck!!
I've applied for Psychology at Nottingham, Leicester, Edinburgh, Loughborough and Hull. I think Nottingham may give me an offer for a joint honours course instead though, they were emailing me about it :/ I'm pretty upset, but would love Psychology and Philosophy if I could do it!

Thanks, I hope they give you the offer, good luck to you too!
Reply 638

Hey! I also applied to Bristol, Bath and Oxford for psychology and I got an offer from Bristol, but I'm still waiting on Bath and Oxford :/ getting a bit anxious waiting to hear back about interviews now...which college did you apply to?
Got an offer from bath yesterday!

Quick Reply

Latest