The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
I've watched Beaver Falls, completely forgot about that show until you just mentioned it though. It was too short but great.

I know! I loved the show, Bude I recommend you watch it. Wish they made a season 3 :cry2:
Original post by Red Fox
Sixth form is basically just 6 hours of taking the piss out of each other every day. The classes are a distraction to this main purpose.

Oh god i wish... it's more like 36 hours of stressing, 24 hours of procrastinating and 1 nanosecond of studying
Original post by 고구마
Oh god i wish... it's more like 36 hours of stressing, 24 hours of procrastinating and 1 nanosecond of studying

A tad bit exaggerated maybe? :lol:
Original post by H.Ibrahim
A tad bit exaggerated maybe? :lol:

Of course... i mean, there's only 40 hours in a day right, all of which are spent studying right? :colondollar: How else am I going be a doctor?
Original post by 고구마
Of course... i mean, there's only 40 hours in a day right, all of which are spent studying right? :colondollar: How else am I going be a doctor?

That's the spirit :lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Which part did you do?:lol:

gr8 banter:lol:

Minimum spanning trees.

Oh and I don't what it's called but when you input numbers into like a flow diagram. That bit was actually quite enjoyable.

From what I've looked at, Decisions ia quite easy though (vs stats) - but I don't like it purely because it all seems a bit pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Minimum spanning trees.

Oh and I don't what it's called but when you input numbers into like a flow diagram. That bit was actually quite enjoyable.

From what I've looked at, Decisions ia quite easy though (vs stats) - but I don't like it purely because it all seems a bit pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh Kruskal and Primm's algorithms? Good times:lol:. Stats is fine don't worry about it, it's just as easy as D1.
Original post by Red Fox
Ahh Kruskal and Primm's algorithms? Good times:lol:. Stats is fine don't worry about it, it's just as easy as D1.

I understand it all, it's just remembering all zee formulae

Posted from TSR Mobile
I understand it all, it's just remembering all zee formulae

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't you have formula booklets? (i know ocr does... but ofc, some are conveniently missed out)
Original post by 고구마
don't you have formula booklets? (i know ocr does... but ofc, some are conveniently missed out)

OCR Mei :woo:

Yeah but I always forget the PMCC ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCR Mei :woo:

Yeah but I always forget the PMCC ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I just vomited a little whilst seeing MEI, but no person should be doing coursework for maths... and what godless soul would not include PMCC in the formula booklet?
Original post by 고구마
I think I just vomited a little whilst seeing MEI, but no person should be doing coursework for maths... and what godless soul would not include PMCC in the formula booklet?

PMCC isn't too bad. By the time I got to the S1 exam I think I knew the formulas anyway. It's the linear regression that I'd be more annoyed about not being there.
Original post by Red Fox
I am yet to find a fellow decision lover. It's just misunderstood:emo:.

I am! Well not a lover as such, but find it interesting anyway. In exams it's ridiculous though, so easy to lose marks! :redface:

Wow this thread is moving fast this evening :eek:
Original post by furryface12
I am! Well not a lover as such, but find it interesting anyway. In exams it's ridiculous though, so easy to lose marks! :redface:

Wow this thread is moving fast this evening :eek:

Yay! and true that is quite annoying.

The banter went out of control:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Yay! and true that is quite annoying.

The banter went out of control:lol:

Got a U in D2 :colondollar: I can do it though, just reallllllly screwed up the exam- retaking it this year! I did get an A in D1 though :redface:

And yeahh, so I saw :tongue:
Got a U in D2 :colondollar: I can do it though, just reallllllly screwed up the exam- retaking it this year! I did get an A in D1 though :redface:

And yeahh, so I saw :tongue:

Haven't done the D2 exam, probably won't even though I've learnt it. Don't want like 9 maths exams.
Original post by Red Fox
Haven't done the D2 exam, probably won't even though I've learnt it. Don't want like 9 maths exams.

I had 8 last year, trust me it almost killed me! :tongue: I wouldn't though, it's just marked weirdly, and if you make one tiny mistake at the beginning it carries through so you lose marks for the whole eight marker or something :redface: What other modules are you doing?
I had 8 last year, trust me it almost killed me! :tongue: I wouldn't though, it's just marked weirdly, and if you make one tiny mistake at the beginning it carries through so you lose marks for the whole eight marker or something :redface: What other modules are you doing?

FP2-3(4 maybe?), S1-2, M2-3, you?
Did any of you guys do mocks? If so how did you do

Latest