The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else attending the UCL Finance conference in January?
Original post by President M.E.
CitiQuest interview invite (Capital Markets)

hahaa you beast! what day did you get told you passed talent q? :smile:
Citibank women of tomorrow interview :smile:
Original post by Purple_fox
Citibank women of tomorrow interview :smile:

welldone :smile: same q as above, when were you told you passed talent q :smile:
Original post by welcometoib
hahaa you beast! what day did you get told you passed talent q? :smile:

haha :cool: i got told on the 26th of November, waited a week after doing their test
Reply 2525
Original post by President M.E.
CitiQuest interview invite (Capital Markets)

Ugh, I have a deadline to confirm BAML next week but if I got Citi I'd ask for a swap to the Summer week. Not likely to happen in time now ha.
welldone :smile: same q as above, when were you told you passed talent q :smile:
Maybe about a week ago. Did you find it hard? I thought it was awful..
Original post by CD315
Ugh, I have a deadline to confirm BAML next week but if I got Citi I'd ask for a swap to the Summer week. Not likely to happen in time now ha.

You can swap post signing the offer, jst say you can no longer do that particular week and ask to swap.

Also, the two weeks really isn't strict...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Purple_fox
Maybe about a week ago. Did you find it hard? I thought it was awful..

yeah wrote a few pages back it was **** haha
Reply 2529
Original post by Aenigma
You can swap post signing the offer, jst say you can no longer do that particular week and ask to swap.

Also, the two weeks really isn't strict...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, ok then!
Original post by CD315
Oh, ok then!

Emphasis on how much you want to experience BAML life/culture etc. And therefore really want to switch etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CS say they'll start giving out offers early next week btw
Original post by IB Fanboy
I am still stuck after some introspection. To be honest, I understand more about IBD's functions as I talked to more people from that division - mind if I ask you what makes you inclined to choose IBD?

what liarpoker wrote was my main reason. Second one was i thought if any firm will properly ground us with knowledge of ibd, its two weeks at gs

Interviewed for GIR last year and most people who got offers seemed to have pretty hot credentials (seemed to be a recurring theme that most were 2nd years on a 4 year course) I think there were about <15 in GIR and guessing around <40 in IBD?

As mentioned before, IBD headcount is far higher, but you're probably more likely to convert to summer in GIR.
Original post by Cutmeloose
Interviewed for GIR last year and most people who got offers seemed to have pretty hot credentials (seemed to be a recurring theme that most were 2nd years on a 4 year course) I think there were about <15 in GIR and guessing around <40 in IBD?

As mentioned before, IBD headcount is far higher, but you're probably more likely to convert to summer in GIR.

whoa wassup man, its been ages since ive seen you on here,hows LSE and applications
just got invitation from HSBC for numerical test. If I pass that, do I still need to go through tel interview? I saw some posts that they only chose dates of availability.. :O
whoa wassup man, its been ages since ive seen you on here,hows LSE and applications

Not much, how are your spring week apps?

at MS for the summer.
Reply 2536

at MS for the summer.

You boss. Congrats man.
Original post by CD315
You boss. Congrats man.

Cheers pal, let me know if you want any pointers for the BAML spring.

at MS for the summer.

Congrats,
Which Div?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2539
Original post by vmwl
Was it very technical heavy?

It was more technical than I expected

Latest

Trending

Trending