The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Allow it fam

Yeah you'll come across the same voice actors in a lot of different animes :tongue: Zaraki from Bleach has the easiest voice to remember - just YouTube it and you'll see why :lol:

His voice doesn't sound that distinctive to me:tongue:, maybe because I've never watched anything else he voiced in
Original post by Bude8
Allow it fam

Yeah you'll come across the same voice actors in a lot of different animes :tongue: Zaraki from Bleach has the easiest voice to remember - just YouTube it and you'll see why :lol:

Zaraki is awesome, and I think almost everyone remembers his name.
For a big guy Chad is pretty quite :lol:
Original post by Red Fox
His voice doesn't sound that distinctive to me:tongue:, maybe because I've never watched anything else he voiced in

There aren't many really 'distinctive' voices in anime but I think that's one of them - can you find any other that sounds like that? :lol: Also Nonon I think she's called, in Kill La Kill has a really distinctive cute voice.

Zoro from OP has a cool voice too.

And I thought Kise was your favourite GoM? I wanted the comet strawberry gif but that would spoil it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
There aren't many really 'distinctive' voices in anime but I think that's one of them - can you find any other that sounds like that? :lol: Also Nonon I think she's called, in Kill La Kill has a really distinctive cute voice.

Zoro from OP has a cool voice too.

And I thought Kise was your favourite GoM? I wanted the comet strawberry gif but that would spoil it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow Nonon's voice annoys me so much I'll probably never watch that show now:lol:.

Kise was my fav after the first watch but changed my mind after watching the series again and the manga affirmed it. I hated every GoM member when they were originally introduced though.
New LoK episode released today!
Original post by Red Fox
Wow Nonon's voice annoys me so much I'll probably never watch that show now:lol:.

Kise was my fav after the first watch but changed my mind after watching the series again and the manga affirmed it. I hated every GoM member when they were originally introduced though.

I really didn't like Murasakibara at all when I first watched it but all of the GoM are likeable now :tongue:

If you do get around to The Irregular at Magic High then listen out for Saegusa, she has a really nice voice, and voice actor 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I really didn't like Murasakibara at all when I first watched it but all of the GoM are likeable now :tongue:

If you do get around to The Irregular at Magic High then listen out for Saegusa, she has a really nice voice, and voice actor ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just watched the first episode actually. She's the student council president right? Hearing Miyuki say Onii-sama every ten seconds is annoying:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
I've just watched the first episode actually. She's the student council president right? Hearing Miyuki say Onii-sama every ten seconds is annoying:lol:.

I think so - the one with red eyes. Not much action in the first episode but I think at the end of the 2nd episode wow op
Original post by Bude8
I think so - the one with red eyes. Not much action in the first episode but I think at the end of the 2nd episode wow op

Yeah that bloom got rekt. It's a good show, I feel really sorry for Miyuki though it's just awkward:lol:.
Lol anime
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol anime

Don't hate:lol:

Feeling any better about the interviews now?
Original post by Red Fox
Don't hate:lol:

Feeling any better about the interviews now?

Yeah, because the first went well. And the second wasn't bad, just a matter of if the second ones took a personal dislike to me.

If I get a rejection it'll be because of that IMHO.
Yeah, because the first went well. And the second wasn't bad, just a matter of if the second ones took a personal dislike to me.

If I get a rejection it'll be because of that IMHO.

Looking back at mine it just feels like I was really slow and I could have done the questions at least twice as fast in a non-interview situation.
Original post by Red Fox
Looking back at mine it just feels like I was really slow and I could have done the questions at least twice as fast in a non-interview situation.

Oh I feel you there.

One of the maths questions, I could have done the whole think in under a minute if I wasn't put off by his digging into me at first.

But because of that, it took me a good few minutes.
Original post by Red Fox

This anime is great :lol: the story has great potential, but I don't get why it started with the protagonist's dad parachuting out of a building... :redface: Kappa

Oh I feel you there.

One of the maths questions, I could have done the whole think in under a minute if I wasn't put off by his digging into me at first.

But because of that, it took me a good few minutes.

Oh well, nothing that can be done now:tongue:.
Original post by Bude8
This anime is great :lol: the story has great potential, but I don't get why it started with the protagonist's dad parachuting out of a building... :redface: Kappa

It doesn't start with his dad parachuting out of a building? Or at least I don't remember that. Haha the Power Ranger twelfths are awesome:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
It doesn't start with his dad parachuting out of a building? Or at least I don't remember that. Haha the Power Ranger twelfths are awesome:lol:.

I was referring to how I started on episode 17 :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I was referring to how I started on episode 17 :lol:

Oh right now I remember that part:lol:. How far in are you now?
Original post by Red Fox
Oh right now I remember that part:lol:. How far in are you now?

Halfway through episode 5, literally at the part that I screenshot. I'll try and finish at least half of it today.

Latest