The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Halfway through episode 5, literally at the part that I screenshot. I'll try and finish at least half of it today.

Original post by Red Fox

holy that bit actually made me jump a bit :lol:
Original post by Bude8
holy that bit actually made me jump a bit :lol:

Never been so scared of a 14 year old girl:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Never been so scared of a 14 year old girl:lol:

her psycho face is actually scaring me man
Original post by Red Fox
Thanks, what are you two applying for?

Applied for Optometry (the degree you do to become an optician-lots of people have been giving me blank faces when I tell them what I've applied for :tongue:) and I've got three offers and an invite for interview so far, so for now all is well!
Original post by Bude8
her psycho face is actually scaring me man

Don't blame you, it's pretty freaky:lol:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Applied for Optometry (the degree you do to become an optician-lots of people have been giving me blank faces when I tell them what I've applied for :tongue:) and I've got three offers and an invite for interview so far, so for now all is well!

Nice, GL with the interview:smile:
Original post by Red Fox
Don't blame you, it's pretty freaky:lol:

Nice, GL with the interview:smile:

I really like the story at the moment; it's not immediately obvious what's going to happen, who's going to betray who etc, but all I know is that his dad parachutes out of a building :lol:

My friend told me that we see what's in Yuno's room in episode 20 :eek:
Original post by Bude8
I really like the story at the moment; it's not immediately obvious what's going to happen, who's going to betray who etc, but all I know is that his dad parachutes out of a building :lol:

My friend told me that we see what's in Yuno's room in episode 20 :eek:

Yeah it's not a very predictable show.

Lol Yuno is a ****ed up character:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah it's not a very predictable show.

Lol Yuno is a ****ed up character:lol:

The story just gets better and better... It's a very interesting show.
Original post by Bude8
The story just gets better and better... It's a very interesting show.

I'm not too keen on the ending though, only thing that stopped it being a 10/10 for me.
Original post by Red Fox
I'm not too keen on the ending though, only thing that stopped it being a 10/10 for me.

She reminds me a bit of Cicero from Skyrim
Original post by Bude8
She reminds me a bit of Cicero from Skyrim

Haven't played Skyrim. Can't get into the Elder Scrolls games. More of a Fallout guy:tongue:.
Original post by Red Fox
Haven't played Skyrim. Can't get into the Elder Scrolls games. More of a Fallout guy:tongue:.

Whaaaat elder scrolls are fantastic. Take I'd say about two hours game play to get used to, then you're hooked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Whaaaat elder scrolls are fantastic. Take I'd say about two hours game play to get used to, then you're hooked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have played Skyrim and Oblivion for like 30 mins each then got bored and never went back. I do have Skyrim on my PC so might give it a chance in the holidays:tongue:.
How long would a 2,000 word essay take to write in hours? :redface:

This is with breaks included.
Original post by Red Fox
I have played Skyrim and Oblivion for like 30 mins each then got bored and never went back. I do have Skyrim on my PC so might give it a chance in the holidays:tongue:.

In that case - mod it until it crashes :mmm:

But seriously, having the console and commands on the PC make things SO much easier - like travelling before you discover places. Unless you like running around :lol:
Original post by Red Fox

Yaaas TES must be played on PC imo :tongue: but I do also like fallout even if NV crashes on my pc constantly -__-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Would take me about 5 hours, but obviously it depends on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
In that case - mod it until it crashes :mmm:

But seriously, having the console and commands on the PC make things SO much easier - like travelling before you discover places. Unless you like running around :lol:

I don't really mind the running around:tongue:

Original post by rachelc142
Yaaas TES must be played on PC imo :tongue: but I do also like fallout even if NV crashes on my pc constantly -__-

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a console peasant at heart so will only usually play on the PC as a last resort or if I've already played the game on console and want to use mods
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Original post by Obiejess
Would take me about 5 hours, but obviously it depends on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This obviously depends on topic and nature of the essay - if it's a half an Extended Essay for example, it would not take you 'just 5 hours' - if you wanted a crap grade, then it would. Similarly, if it's something you know really well it'll obviously take less time.

Latest