The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MessiMagic
Does anyone have any idea about what happens after the FSAC for the Diplomatic Service- namely the Final Selection Board.

Have you checked the forms and maps section of your account. I don't have access to this year's account, but that's where info on my DaT FSB eventually ended up.
Well done to everyone who has found out they passed today!
Hi GMan, thanks for getting back to me- I checked and nothing there, but, it does mention something will come available as soon as possible, so will continue to check that space.
Thanks.

M
Reply 1403
Original post by MessiMagic
Hi GMan, thanks for getting back to me- I checked and nothing there, but, it does mention something will come available as soon as possible, so will continue to check that space.
Thanks.

M

https://candidate.faststream.gov.uk/FastStream2015/(01bv5345kt4yiauik0npsjny)/cqtmaps/Downloads/FCOGuideToFSB.pdf

Is this what you're after?
Reply 1404
Hi All,

Congrats to those who have passed FSAC so far!

For those of you who are still preparing for your FSACs, this is a reminder that a group of current Fast streamers have published a guide to the selection process on Kindle: Amzn.to/1znVvTe . All proceeds go to a UK based National Literacy charity. Unfortunately the link was offline for the last couple of weeks as we had to update it to reflect the current selection process, but it is now back up and not going anywhere!

Much of the book is dedicated to the FSAC tasks, so it is worth a quick read (even if on the tube on the way to the assessment centre!). For the price of a pint it's well worth a read!

Link is here: Amzn.to/1znVvTe
Congrats to everyone who passed! :smile:

I attended the FSAC last Thursday and today my status changed to 'awaiting results'. Very exciting! I hope to get some news this week. Fortunately I am very busy at my job at the moment, so I don't have too much time to think about it!
I did my FSAC on the 3rd (commercial) and it still shows “awaiting result”. Is it safe to assume that I have been amber banded?
Reply 1408
Original post by Endoftheworld
I did my FSAC on the 3rd (commercial) and it still shows “awaiting result”. Is it safe to assume that I have been amber banded?

I sat mine on the 5th (also commercial) I'm hoping that they are doing the results by business stream hence why we've not heard.

Remember "patience is a virtue"
I've applied for the Government Communication FS and have my FSAC the 11th of March. Is anyone else going on this date? :smile:
Reply 1410
Hi,

Congrats on passing the assessment. Does this mean you are guaranteed a place now ?
Thanks
Reply 1411
Original post by Endoftheworld

My assessment (commercial) is on 26th Jan. Does it matter how may positions are vacant or everyone who passes the assessment centre gets a placement?.
Thanks
Ahhhh and I reckon I'm out. Still awaiting results on the e tray which I sat way way back in October.

Good luck to all!
Reply 1413
Original post by hq1
Hi,

Congrats on passing the assessment. Does this mean you are guaranteed a place now ?
Thanks

Depending on the scheme you've applied for I would assume it means you're offered a place dependant on doing the security checks etc.
Original post by hq1
Hi,

Thanks

Pretty much, as long as your background check comes through okay of course.
Reply 1415
Original post by clover1987
Congrats to everyone who passed! :smile:

I attended the FSAC last Thursday and today my status changed to 'awaiting results'. Very exciting! I hope to get some news this week. Fortunately I am very busy at my job at the moment, so I don't have too much time to think about it!

me toooo :biggrin:
I attended on Friday and my status has changed to awaiting results.

Can we expect to find out if we have instantly passed/failed before Christmas?

If not, does that mean we have been amber-banded?
Is anyone still awaiting etray results? I only completed it on the 10th December for the NI stream but I just thought results would be posted pretty quick?! Still nothing 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gizmo17
Is anyone still awaiting etray results? I only completed it on the 10th December for the NI stream but I just thought results would be posted pretty quick?! Still nothing 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine took 13 days so don't fret!
Okay ... Thanks ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending