The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hychan
Ah man. These threads are always like labyrinths... This has probably been discussed somewhere but I was just wondering about how long it takes HSBC to review the app for a numerical invite? And how is the HSBC numerical compared the the BAML one? Thanks :wink:

I had to wait for about a month, most probably because they didn't start reviewing apps until early december.

HSBCs provider is SHL whilst BAMLs provider is Kenexa. Fairly similar question styles.
Original post by hychan
Ah man. These threads are always like labyrinths... This has probably been discussed somewhere but I was just wondering about how long it takes HSBC to review the app for a numerical invite? And how is the HSBC numerical compared the the BAML one? Thanks :wink:

i got the test invite from hsbc a few days after I sent off my application. I reckon they were quite easy compared to a few others. Haven´t heard anything since then (did them around 2 weeks ago=
Oh okay thanks! It's a waiting game I guess.
Reply 3023
Original post by President M.E.
CS have given a few offers already, Talent Q is a.....:angry:

hmmm i guess i failed CS test then -_-

this things are frustrating :frown:
Original post by Anonynous
Sure, 60% in numerical
50% in logicals

Talent Q is a bugger, I know summer interns who had 40% and still got invited to interviews so I wouldn't worry too much.

So if I got 95 % in logical and 99 % in numerical, am I almost sure to get an interview? (given I go to a semi-target uni and have relevant experiance)
Original post by Mralpha
So if I got 95 % in logical and 99 % in numerical, am I almost sure to get an interview? (given I go to a semi-target uni and have relevant experiance)

I would imagine ^^
Does anyone know if 2nd year students on a 4-year course can apply to BNPP?
Original post by springweek
Does anyone know if 2nd year students on a 4-year course can apply to BNPP?

Yes, I believe so because your two years away from graduation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by will2348
Yes, I believe so because your two years away from graduation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The wording on their site seems to suggest otherwise.

To be considered you must be a first-year Undergraduate
Original post by AnonymousGuyyy
MS and JPM rejection in a single day.. Not cool. Does anyone have any idea if BlackRock have started sending out e-mails.

I applied to Blackrock on the 20th of October and still have not heard anything whatsoever.
Just out of curiosity, who's made an app to Lazard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The-Illusionist

Posted from TSR Mobile

going to send off my application sometime later, do you know the recruitment process?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did. Had to write a whole new cover letter though.
Original post by MaGeehkaal
going to send off my application sometime later, do you know the recruitment process?
Original post by JackR7821
I did. Had to write a whole new cover letter though.

I had to do a completely new cover letter as well.
It seems like, because of a lack of awareness, the level of competition for this programme may be significantly lower than the mainstream bulge-brackets.
Reply 3034

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did. I'm a S&T guy but I'd like to learn a bit about the other side of things too.
Just got the UBS numerical invite (2x45 mins?!) - how did you guys find it? And are UBS offers rolling?
Original post by hychan
Just got the UBS numerical invite (2x45 mins?!) - how did you guys find it? And are UBS offers rolling?

I don't know anyone who has an interview with them yet
Just applied to Lazard :O
Reply 3038
BAML & CITI offer (got citi call just now!!)

now waiting to hear back from MS and CS :frown: - Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back from CS '& MS post interview?

anyway... so far it seems like finally its going to be a good xmas :smile: some relaxing time
(edited 9 years ago)
Has anyone heard back from Barclay's, JP Morgan or RBS

Latest

Trending

Trending