Take outs lol
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I was home alone for like 6 weeks... Only cooked for myself a few times

The rest was spaghetti bolognese
Sister making food for me
Going to nans
Take outs lol

I'd probably go down the '2 minute instant noodle everyday' route
Lol fml have 9 hours of basketball practise next week to 'burn off the Christmas fat' apparently.

I'm so unfit I'll probably die:cry:.
Original post by binarythoughts
I'd probably go down the '2 minute instant noodle everyday' route

I make a killer stir-fry

Prawns or chicken, I prefer my prawn ones

Lol I can't do food like that pot noodles no way
Lool, I'll have to ask my mum how to cook actually... And no halal meat in Cambridge :colonhash: so I'll have to either do fish or veg... Or find some meat source

Aah I see

Go in blind not knowing anything and hope that you don't burn down the building, that's my plan - hmm could always go down to London, hour train journey is alright

Mhmm!
I make a killer stir-fry

Prawns or chicken, I prefer my prawn ones

Lol I can't do food like that pot noodles no way

A prawn stir fry sounds amazing

Some brands actually do pretty good ones:colondollar:
Original post by themancunian
Go in blind not knowing anything and hope that you don't burn down the building, that's my plan - hmm could always go down to London, hour train journey is alright

Mhmm!

Carrying back meat from London... Hmmm I think I might have to sometimes because I can't go without meat for weeks on end.

I think I can manage with Prawns though.

I like my pastas and stuff. Can make some with tuna and stuff.... And stuff and stuff.. Peppers love me some of those. Pizzas... With vegetales

Oh gosh I'm gonna die at uni
Original post by Red Fox
Lol fml have 9 hours of basketball practise next week to 'burn off the Christmas fat' apparently.

Why are you so weak? You have to win. You don't want to lose any more. You don't want it to end here. You're sick of it. You're sick of seeing your friends cry! If you can't do it now, when will you do it?!

You're welcome, now fitness isn't a problem :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Why are you so weak? You have to win. You don't want to lose any more. You don't want it to end here. You're sick of it. You're sick of seeing your friends cry! If you can't do it now, when will you do it?!

Teme. I don't need to train, the only one who can beat me is me.

We have a mini league starting with 5 other schools soon so can't wait to pull off formless shots and misdirection in a game:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
Teme. I don't need to train, the only one who can beat me is me.

We have a mini league starting with 5 other schools soon so can't wait to pull off formless shots and misdirection in a game:lol:.

I think I said it a bit too early, I forgot about the time limit being only a few minutes :colondollar:

inb4 the other 5 schools each have a GoM :lol:
Hope everyone's having a good new year!

Original post by binarythoughts
That's how plan on spending the summer: learning how to feed myself :tongue:

Same here :biggrin:

Original post by Bude8

Hey :smile: Do you know when season 3 of Knb is coming out?

Original post by Red Fox

Aw haha I didn't know you played basketball! Do you ever try the moves from Knb? :colone:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Hope everyone's having a good new year!

Same here :biggrin:

Hey :smile: Do you know when season 3 of Knb is coming out?

Aw haha I didn't know you played basketball! Do you ever try the moves from Knb? :colone:

Just over a week
H Y P E B O Y S :woo:

edit: how's Clannad?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
I think I said it a bit too early, I forgot about the time limit being only a few minutes :colondollar:

inb4 the other 5 schools each have a GoM :lol:

Lol oh ****:lol:. Our shooting guard used to play semi-pro and wears glasses so I'll just get him to dye his hair green and we'll have our own GoM. (He's black and has dreadlocks but I can overlook that fact).

Yes, to varying levels of success and shouts from my captain of "what the **** do you think you're doing".
Original post by Red Fox
Lol oh ****:lol:. Our shooting guard used to play semi-pro and wears glasses so I'll just get him to dye his hair green and we'll have our own GoM. (He's black and has dreadlocks but I can overlook that fact).

Yes, to varying levels of success and shouts from my captain of "what the **** do you think you're doing".

Don't forget to give him a kettle :colone: or whatever the lucky item of the day is :lol:
Original post by Bude8
Don't forget to give him a kettle :colone: or whatever the lucky item of the day is :lol:

Episode 1 of the new series is gonna piss me off, the new guy's ability is just so stupid it makes me angry:lol:.
Original post by Bude8

Just over a week
H Y P E B O Y S :woo:

edit: how's Clannad?

OMG :eek: Super excited now :biggrin: RedFox was totally right about season 1 being a warm up. I think I heard my heart crack the other day. :cry2:

Original post by Red Fox

Aw haha :lol: What position do you play?
OMG :eek: Super excited now :biggrin: RedFox was totally right about season 1 being a warm up. I think I heard my heart crack the other day. :cry2:

Centre:tongue:

I played from Y7-10 but then stopped but watching the show made me want to play so much.

So you were washed away by the wave :lol:
Original post by Bude8
So you were washed away by the wave :lol:

Still don't get this:rolleyes:, pls explain.
Going to download an emulator on ipad I think... Need some pokemon emerald in my life :moon:

Latest