The Student Room Group

GCSE Physics Revision

I had my mocks before the christmas and for physics i had revised a lot, more than any subjects but i got a D even though i got like C and B's in the others. How could i revise to improve my grade to get a least a B or above in physics
First of all, make sure you know all of the equations and units. I do this by using flash cards and writing them out a lot but it depends on how you revise.

Do lots of past papers too as if it were an actual exam and then thoroughly revise the topics that you lost marks on.
Original post by Purple-Pixie
First of all, make sure you know all of the equations and units. I do this by using flash cards and writing them out a lot but it depends on how you revise.

Do lots of past papers too as if it were an actual exam and then thoroughly revise the topics that you lost marks on.

The equations/ formulas are at the front, so do i need to learn them
Original post by PrincessAisha
The equations/ formulas are at the front, so do i need to learn them

Ah you're so lucky! If they're already given to you then don't learn them. We have to learn them as my exam board doesn't give us a formula page :frown:
Ah you're so lucky! If they're already given to you then don't learn them. We have to learn them as my exam board doesn't give us a formula page :frown:

what exam board do u do, i do Ocr gateway and i feel sorry for u
Original post by PrincessAisha
what exam board do u do, i do Ocr gateway and i feel sorry for u

I do IGCSE Cambridge International :frown: Yeah it's really annoying, I thought it was the same for all exam boards though! Anyway, good luck with your Physics, I'm sure you'll be fine in the real thing :smile:
I do IGCSE Cambridge International :frown: Yeah it's really annoying, I thought it was the same for all exam boards though! Anyway, good luck with your Physics, I'm sure you'll be fine in the real thing :smile:

you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending