The Student Room Group

oops

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mals94
met this girl on friday and i really liked her, wanted to see where things would go with her

accidentally got with another girl last night (i was drunk okay)
wasnt my fault

anyway, im thinking can i have actually liked the first girl that much?
oh wait, yup, i definitely do.

So when you met girl number 1 did anything happen between you two? And does she know about girl number 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mals94
im tired of messing around. i need a girlfriend or a girl best friend. someone that has a different accent too (which is girl #1 :frown:)

im bored of the social circles i'm currently in :mad:

What accent does she have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by channies
So when you met girl number 1 did anything happen between you two? And does she know about girl number 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, made out with her all night in the club then went back to hers earlier than everyone else at about half 1.

got into her bed, thinking i was gonna bang her (as you do when ya climb into a girls bed), she starts going on top of me and taking some of my clothes off, and then she said something about sex.

i drunkingly said 'if you want to' or something like that, trying to be gentleman-like :s-smilie:. she went crazy, started insisting that i sleep downstairs. i was persistent cos i didnt want to make it sound like i didnt want to have sex with her, but she kicks me downstairs anyway.

i go back upstairs to her room because downstairs was really cold. she then text my mate to pick me up and stay at his! wtf!

anyway at the door when she let me out we still hugged and kissed, so im thinking okay im still in.

at 5am i again drunkingly text her with just a crying emoticon.

then again at like 1pm when i was sober i asked how her hangover was and i've had no reply :mad:

thats why i ended up with the second girl! but i never really liked her the same way. :s so when she blanked my text earlier i hadn't been with the second girl yet, it cant have been because of that.
Original post by Vikki1805
Saying you are 'single' or 'in a relationship' is just a label really.
If you care about someone and don't want to hurt them, then you wouldn't kiss/sleep with other people.

Either way, it was your choice to drink more than your limit and it was your choice to play tongue tennis with this other girl. So yes, it is your fault. Now you need to pay the consequences for your actions, if that means this girl no longer wants to see you, then so be it. You can't blame anyone else.

Hehe, thank you so, so, much. Those two words made my evening.
Original post by mals94
met this girl on friday and i really liked her, wanted to see where things would go with her

accidentally got with another girl last night (i was drunk okay)
wasnt my fault

anyway, im thinking can i have actually liked the first girl that much?
oh wait, yup, i definitely do.

Maybe tell her? Apologise, explain that you were drunk, only did it because you thought you'd screwed up with her, that you regret it. Depends how good you are with expressing your emotions.
Get over both the girls and move on.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Retired_Messiah

Get over both the girls and move on.

i can see now why she might have been annoyed.

i'm just looking for a way to rectify the situation now. as i said earlier, even if that means not going out with her i'd be happy just to be friends.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
What accent does she have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yorkshire. Nearish Sheffield i think. I love yorkshire accents apart from barnsley accents!
Original post by mals94
yeah, made out with her all night in the club then went back to hers earlier than everyone else at about half 1.

got into her bed, thinking i was gonna bang her (as you do when ya climb into a girls bed), she starts going on top of me and taking some of my clothes off, and then she said something about sex.

i drunkingly said 'if you want to' or something like that, trying to be gentleman-like :s-smilie:. she went crazy, started insisting that i sleep downstairs. i was persistent cos i didnt want to make it sound like i didnt want to have sex with her, but she kicks me downstairs anyway.

i go back upstairs to her room because downstairs was really cold. she then text my mate to pick me up and stay at his! wtf!

anyway at the door when she let me out we still hugged and kissed, so im thinking okay im still in.

at 5am i again drunkingly text her with just a crying emoticon.

then again at like 1pm when i was sober i asked how her hangover was and i've had no reply :mad:

thats why i ended up with the second girl! but i never really liked her the same way. :s so when she blanked my text earlier i hadn't been with the second girl yet, it cant have been because of that.

Well since girl number 1 has ignored 2 texts it may be that she isn't interested, but maybe you could text her once more suggesting to meet up even if it's just as friends. I don't really think you need to say anything about girl number 2 yet unless you actually get in a relationship with girl 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
How do I approach this then?

im thinking of leaving it a few says then sending a text, introducing myself again.

i don't want it to sound like I want a relationship with her though, and am I supposed to say sorry or what :/
Original post by mals94
How do I approach this then?

im thinking of leaving it a few says then sending a text, introducing myself again.

i don't want it to sound like I want a relationship with her though, and am I supposed to say sorry or what :/

If you don't want it to sound like you want a relationship then maybe you could be like me and my friends are going blah if you want to come too then it'd seem like more of a friends thing. Since she kissed and hugged you at the end of the night, I'd assume she isn't mad at you so I don't really think you need to say sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
If you don't want it to sound like you want a relationship then maybe you could be like me and my friends are going blah if you want to come too then it'd seem like more of a friends thing. Since she kissed and hugged you at the end of the night, I'd assume she isn't mad at you so I don't really think you need to say sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking she wasn't mad - but then why did she not text back :confused: the first text I understand because that was stupid!

Do you think I should introduce myself on the text? b/c i never actually done that at all :colondollar:

I'd rather it was just me and her though which is awkward because then it will sound like a date :redface:
Original post by mals94
I was thinking she wasn't mad - but then why did she not text back :confused: the first text I understand because that was stupid!

Do you think I should introduce myself on the text? b/c i never actually done that at all :colondollar:

I'd rather it was just me and her though which is awkward because then it will sound like a date :redface:

I don't think she will be mad but it's possible that maybe she's not interested anymore. I'd suggest just dropping her a text to introduce yourself and ask how she is or something and see if she responds, if she does then you can think about how to ask her to meet up without it sounding like a date :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just leave it a few days and try and text again :smile: and say who you are and stuff incase she doesn't rememebr haha that way it will look polite
Original post by mals94
im tired of messing around. i need a girlfriend or a girl best friend. someone that has a different accent too (which is girl #1 :frown:)

im bored of the social circles i'm currently in :mad:

You don't need either of them. Life goes on without relationships.
Original post by LucasADNorth
Hehe, thank you so, so, much. Those two words made my evening.

You're welcome.
Reply 36
I don't think she will be mad but it's possible that maybe she's not interested anymore. I'd suggest just dropping her a text to introduce yourself and ask how she is or something and see if she responds, if she does then you can think about how to ask her to meet up without it sounding like a date :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll leave it a few more days until maybe Thursday and then send her a text. I'm not sure what I want to come of it really, I don't want to be annoying her though.
Original post by beckaxox
Just leave it a few days and try and text again :smile: and say who you are and stuff incase she doesn't rememebr haha that way it will look polite

Yeah I'll definitely do all that :smile:
Out of interest, do you think I have done anything massively wrong here? :s
Original post by mals94
I'll leave it a few more days until maybe Thursday and then send her a text. I'm not sure what I want to come of it really, I don't want to be annoying her though.

Yeah I'll definitely do all that :smile:
Out of interest, do you think I have done anything massively wrong here? :s

No things happen and your not in a relationship your fine I wouldn't worry :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by beckaxox
No things happen and your not in a relationship your fine I wouldn't worry :smile:

Good :smile:

Out of interest, have you ever put your number into a guys phone then not text back ?! :eek:

I find it strange, because I cannot for the life of me remember asking for it. I'm sure she took my phone off me and then put it in! Unless I am mistaken :s-smilie:
Original post by mals94
Good :smile:

Out of interest, have you ever put your number into a guys phone then not text back ?! :eek:

I find it strange, because I cannot for the life of me remember asking for it. I'm sure she took my phone off me and then put it in! Unless I am mistaken :s-smilie:

She may have done it then and you can't remember haha and I havnt done it unless the guy has wanted it off me and when I have had numbers from a guy on the night out texting never seems to last long unless it's actually a decent and nice guy who wants to text :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending