The Student Room Group

error initializing communications with LMS

Hiya, so I'm trying to get a site to run, and it won't. I say yes to letting the java applications run and I've tried lowering the java security settings (used to be able to just set it to medium, but with it being a new computer the latest version of java is downloaded and it won't let me have medium).

I've tried adding the site to the exemption list too, I just can't seem to get anything to let me run it. This is always the last message I get, with a dialog box after pressing okay with a load of code in it.

Any help??
Original post by SortYourLife
Hiya, so I'm trying to get a site to run, and it won't. I say yes to letting the java applications run and I've tried lowering the java security settings (used to be able to just set it to medium, but with it being a new computer the latest version of java is downloaded and it won't let me have medium).

I've tried adding the site to the exemption list too, I just can't seem to get anything to let me run it. This is always the last message I get, with a dialog box after pressing okay with a load of code in it.

Any help??

Tried a different browser?
Original post by Iqbal007
Tried a different browser?

Yeah, tried chrome, Firefox, explorer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SortYourLife
Yeah, tried chrome, Firefox, explorer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is Flash also installed correctly?

Maybe the site has issues
Original post by Iqbal007