The Student Room Group

UK VS US salaries for software engeneer

someone mind explaining to me why the average starting salary for a software enganeer (and most computer science related jobs) in uk is around 45k while in america the same job that requires the same level of qualification has a starting salary of 100+k ? LM AO. wallah once im done with uni its straight to america for me thats all i know
Let me know when you’ve looked into the holiday allowance and health insurance costs. You’ll also need the right to work in the USA or get a company to sponsor your visa.

Also, America is full of Americans.
Original post by Admit-One
Let me know when you’ve looked into the holiday allowance and health insurance costs. You’ll also need the right to work in the USA or get a company to sponsor your visa.

Also, America is full of Americans.

u have a point there to be fair lol
Reply 3
Original post by revo349
someone mind explaining to me why the average starting salary for a software enganeer (and most computer science related jobs) in uk is around 45k while in america the same job that requires the same level of qualification has a starting salary of 100+k ? LM AO. wallah once im done with uni its straight to america for me thats all i know

someone mind explaining to me why the average starting salary for a software enganeer (and most computer science related jobs) in india is around 15k while in the uk the same job that requires the same level of qualification has a starting salary of 45+k ? LM AO. wallah once im done with uni its straight to the uk for indians thats all i know
Reply 4
Original post by revo349
wallah once im done with uni its straight to america for me thats all i know

Mebby get your GCSE results before getting your work permit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending