The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow uni accommodation help

Hi, a couple of days ago I received an offer from Glasgow Uni for accommodation. I logged in to my accommodation account to view the offer but didn’t accept yet as I wanted to discuss it with my parents first. When I re-opened the tab, it said the session was timed out, so I tried to re-open the link included in the email I got from the uni, but it comes up with an error saying “this page should not be called directly”, and even looking the page up on Google results in this same error. Is anyone else experiencing this, or know what is happening?
Original post by becca1053
Hi, a couple of days ago I received an offer from Glasgow Uni for accommodation. I logged in to my accommodation account to view the offer but didn’t accept yet as I wanted to discuss it with my parents first. When I re-opened the tab, it said the session was timed out, so I tried to re-open the link included in the email I got from the uni, but it comes up with an error saying “this page should not be called directly”, and even looking the page up on Google results in this same error. Is anyone else experiencing this, or know what is happening?

Hi, sorry you've been running into this issue! It might be an idea to get in contact with the Glasgow accommodation team directly just to make them aware of the issue. You could reply to the initial email they sent you, but it also looks like they have an account on Unibuddy that you might be able to chat with directly: https://www.gla.ac.uk/study/studentlife/askastudent/?popcardRedirectData=YnVkZGllcy9zdGFmZj9kZXBhcnRtZW50PUFjY29tbW9kYXRpb24lMjBTZXJ2aWNlcyZsYWJlbD1BY2NvbW1vZGF0aW9uJTIwU2VydmljZXM%3D&ub_medium=product&ub_source=University%20Popcard%20-%20Staff&ub_campaign=&ub_content=

Hope that this helps and they're able to get your issue sorted soon!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending