The Student Room Group

I just ate an entire box of chocolate cadbury fingers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirMasterKey
Time to work out how to use one then isn't it. The world is a big scary place. No one out there will help you.

there must be someone here who is better at maths than i am :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by Multitalented me
Ironically so did I a few hours ago, I had the milk & white chocolate ones :smile:

Yeah I pretty much had the whole pack yesterday (bought it and ate it yesterday :/
fat boy much looool!!!)
Reply 22
If you workout just say you're bulking, works a charm.
Reply 23
Original post by sherlockfan

Well, doing it your way, according to foodlabel.org GDA for sugar is 90g for women and 120g for men.

Percentage is (57.6 / 90) *100 = 64% for women, or almost exactly the same as multiplying the percentages (7*9 = 63%) - difference is likely due to them rounding the 7% figure/different sources of info.

For men (57.6 / 120) *100 = 48%
Original post by Thorsas

Well, doing it your way, according to foodlabel.org GDA for sugar is 90g for women and 120g for men.

Percentage is (57.6 / 90) *100 = 64% for women, or almost exactly the same as multiplying the percentages (7*9 = 63%) - difference is likely due to them rounding the 7% figure/different sources of info.

For men (57.6 / 120) *100 = 48%

thank you. for me the gda is probably less because i'm very small, 4 ft 10, almost the size of a child.

now i wish i was a man :frown:
what do you reckon my GDA is if i weigh rougly around 50kg and am under 5 foot?
(edited 9 years ago)
Ironically so did I a few hours ago, I had the milk & white chocolate ones :smile:

That isn't ironic at all.
Original post by moey3
Yeah I pretty much had the whole pack yesterday (bought it and ate it yesterday :/
fat boy much looool!!!)
Haha I eat too much junk food tbh, chocolate, sweets crisps, doner kebab, ice cream (in fact once I pretty much had a whole 2 litre Ice Cream in one go lol), but since I've got a fast metabolism I'm still pretty thin :tongue:
Haha I eat too much junk food tbh, chocolate, sweets crisps, doner kebab, ice cream (in fact once I pretty much had a whole 2 litre Ice Cream in one go lol), but since I've got a fast metabolism I'm still pretty thin :tongue:

I envy people like you :mad: after one binge i already have a pot belly.
I envy people like you :mad: after one binge i already have a pot belly.
I'm actually too thin though :tongue:
I'm actually too thin though :tongue:

Still lucky, youll never know what it is to be fat.
Still lucky, youll never know what it is to be fat.
I guess so, but hey at least you can work on it! :smile:
#lightweight don't brag unless it's 3 boxes or more 😉
I can't tell if you're trolling or just really ****ing stupid.
Original post by Birkenhead
That isn't ironic at all.

How ironic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Everyone​.
A portion of 4 fingers is 7% of the recommended daily intake of sugar, or 6.4g. One box contains 9 portions. How much of my daily recommended amount of sugar did I just consume?

I'd be more worried about the saturated fat than the 58ish grams of sugar!
Original post by Dilzo999
I can't tell if you're trolling or just really ****ing stupid.

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Yeah. Everyone​.

can we not insult please? :smile: i acknowledged that i wasn't good at maths, okay?
Reply 37
If you average out the total calorific content and multiple it by 9..... you're a fat bastard.
Reply 38
My friend has just done that same thing right now! Don't worry, you're not the only one :smile:
Time to go for a run%

Quick Reply

Latest