The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Interview..!!

Hiya
I am new to this but looks very helpful...
im a access student studing social science, psyhology ect..

i am looking to study mental health further in the nursing sector... im pleased to say that wolvohampton univeristy have offered me a interview for January! :smile: ( Mental Health Nursing)

Can anyone give me a heads up of whats involved during the interview??

i have no idea what to expect :s-smilie: nd i wonder if anyone else has had a interview recently to give me a insight what to expect..

anything is helpful!
regards
Ana

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I also have an interview with the University of Wolverhampton for Mental Health Nursing, january 7th. I heard the interview is very relaxed, however, prepare for questions, such as, why MHN, why that uni, role of a MHN, qualities of a MH nurse, your personal qualities etc.

What date is january is your interview? How much experience do you have?
:biggrin:

Original post by Ana7
Hiya
I am new to this but looks very helpful...
im a access student studing social science, psyhology ect..

i am looking to study mental health further in the nursing sector... im pleased to say that wolvohampton univeristy have offered me a interview for January! :smile: ( Mental Health Nursing)

Can anyone give me a heads up of whats involved during the interview??

i have no idea what to expect :s-smilie: nd i wonder if anyone else has had a interview recently to give me a insight what to expect..

anything is helpful!
regards
Ana
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Interview is first week of Jan! I have a mixture of experience with adults and children, but starting something different again after new year in a hospital so that will add to it also .. Thanks for that !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yes mine is 7th January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Interview at Wocester anyone ?? Mental health nursing ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I was offered an interview on the same date, however, i withdrew my application a while back. Realistically, i can only go to BCU and Wolverhampton. How did your Wolverhampton interview go? Have you heard anything?

Good luck with your interview at Worcester.

Original post by Ana7
Interview at Wocester anyone ?? Mental health nursing ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm not interested in Wocester really but in two minds about it .. Erm it went well at wolvo still waitin... Have you heard from bcu ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oddly enough, this morning, i received an invite from Birmingham City University for interview - 8:30 am on 24 February 2015. Most people on my access course are awaiting a decision from BCU.

My interview at Wolverhampton was a disaster. The reception staff made an error, therefore i was interviewed 3 hours after my arrival. The longer i waited, the more nervous i became. I was a bumbling mess during the interview :frown: Waiting just like you.

Original post by Ana7
I'm not interested in Wocester really but in two minds about it .. Erm it went well at wolvo still waitin... Have you heard from bcu ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Me to just had a interview offer for bcu ! 2nd feb . I didn't wait long for mine ... Only a hour so wasn't to bad but was mega nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Trapped
Oddly enough, this morning, i received an invite from Birmingham City University for interview - 8:30 am on 24 February 2015. Most people on my access course are awaiting a decision from BCU.

My interview at Wolverhampton was a disaster. The reception staff made an error, therefore i was interviewed 3 hours after my arrival. The longer i waited, the more nervous i became. I was a bumbling mess during the interview :frown: Waiting just like you.

when did u aply for uni?
Reply 10
Reply 11
December 11th. Have you also applied to study Mental Health Nursing?

Original post by qaswqasw
when did u aply for uni?
Reply 12
Original post by Trapped
December 11th. Have you also applied to study Mental Health Nursing?

no ive applied for adult nursing, just out of interest are you doing access to nursing or a levels?
Reply 13
I am currently studying Access to Nursing :smile: What about you?

Original post by qaswqasw
no ive applied for adult nursing, just out of interest are you doing access to nursing or a levels?
Reply 14
I'm studying social science. Psychology, sociology,,social policy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Anyone heard off wolvo ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Offer came through today for September 2016 entry. What about you? :doh:
I have an interview with BCU (first choice) on February 24th.

Original post by Ana7
Anyone heard off wolvo ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Me too for 2016.?! What does that mean ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Congratulations. It means that if you firm Wolverhampton as your first choice (providing you meet the conditions of your offer), you will start the degree in September 2016 - 20 months away :eek:

September 2015 and their January 2016 intake are full for MHN.

Original post by Ana7
Me too for 2016.?! What does that mean ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Ana,

I myself have an interview at Wolverhampton in Feb. How did yours go?

Bonnie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending