The Student Room Group

Physician Associate University of Bolton 2024

Hi, I secured an interview for the PA course in Bolton but tbh this uni was one of my back-up choices. Does anyone know what type of questions will be asked? Other than the usual interview prep if there is anything I need to particularly focus on?

Scroll to see replies

Heyy I also have an interview with Bolton and its also not one of my first choices. However I think it'll be great for practise! Right now I'm mainly preparing with MMI ethics questions which are bound to pop up
Reply 2
Original post by smallcatbigmeow
Heyy I also have an interview with Bolton and its also not one of my first choices. However I think it'll be great for practise! Right now I'm mainly preparing with MMI ethics questions which are bound to pop up

Thank you and good luck to you!! Just got “shortlisted” for an interview at Bangor too yay! (not entirely sure if shortlisted means a guaranteed interview or not)
Hi, I also have an interview at Bolton, anyone know typical questions they ask apart from the obvious?
Reply 4
Hey
I have an interview at Bolton too :smile:
Reply 5
Did anyone get an interview from leeds
Original post by —Tay.
Did anyone get an interview from leeds
I got rejected from them today😅 disappointing considering I thought I wrote quite good answers to those questions they made us do. Oh well
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
I got rejected from them today😅 disappointing considering I thought I wrote quite good answers to those questions they made us do. Oh well
Samee got rejected today too! I thought I wrote good answers! But oh well someone who got offered could tell us what sort of answers they wrote Cas I wrote about my undergrad health degree and how that will help with becoming a PA 🙄
Reply 8
Original post by —Tay.
Samee got rejected today too! I thought I wrote good answers! But oh well someone who got offered could tell us what sort of answers they wrote Cas I wrote about my undergrad health degree and how that will help with becoming a PA 🙄

I’m sorry to hear that, hope you get excepted elsewhere! Can I ask what type of questions they asked you?
Reply 9
Original post by Rahma Elsayed
I’m sorry to hear that, hope you get excepted elsewhere! Can I ask what type of questions they asked you?
They asked about why so do you want to study PA and why at Leeds, question about your hobbies and interests, and work experience
same got rejected from Leeds and I really put all the effort in and I thought i did really well.
Original post by ineedsomehelphah
Hi, I also have an interview at Bolton, anyone know typical questions they ask apart from the obvious?
Hey
How did you find the interview ??
Reply 12
Has Bolton done all of their interviews as I haven’t heard back yet
Original post by —Tay.
Has Bolton done all of their interviews as I haven’t heard back yet
When I was there they said expect to hear back around April and if you haven’t heard back by May, then to contact them
Reply 14
When I was there they said expect to hear back around April and if you haven’t heard back by May, then to contact them
Is that for after you don’t the interview or just interview invites?
Reply 15
Original post by —Tay.
Is that for after you don’t the interview or just interview invites?
I was meant to write done*
Original post by —Tay.
I was meant to write done*
I’m not sure what you mean but they said that they’re only giving offers once they’ve finished all interviews and that will be April time since they still have interviews going on through March
Reply 17
I’m not sure what you mean but they said that they’re only giving offers once they’ve finished all interviews and that will be April time since they still have interviews going on through March
Oh sorry I was meant to ask if they have already given all the interview invites out, or is the deadline to hear back from them for an interview is April?
Original post by —Tay.
Oh sorry I was meant to ask if they have already given all the interview invites out, or is the deadline to hear back from them for an interview is April?
Ah I’m honestly not sure sorry!
The April/May deadline is only for offers after the interview are conducted but some peoples interview is in March. There’s no harm calling them and asking , don’t email they take agesss to respond back call their admission team .

Quick Reply

Latest