The Student Room Group

Teenagers - what affects you buying habits when you make online purchases?

Hi!

I'm just asking this because this is part of my EPQ project :tongue: and also if teenagers do also buy their stuff online also?

I have also made a short questionnaire here which can be filled out if you choose too. I would really appreciate it if you could fill it in, it would help me so much!

Aside from the survey, also feel free to voice your opinions on this thread too, and tell me what you thought of the survey! :biggrin:

so, other than money, what affects your buying habits when it comes to shopping online?

Thank you so much!

- Killerpenguin14
(edited 9 years ago)
bump
Reply 2
its literally 5 mins its a questionnaire, I was expecting a big booklet when OP said form

Afew errors in the methodology OP, I cannt choose multiple answers, which affects the validity of your results as I've had to select 'other'

Good luck with your EPQ, I had loads of friends who've done them Im used to doing the questionnaires by now lol
Reply 3
If it says "excluding postage" I'm less likely to buy it. If there's no picture I steer clear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diggy
its literally 5 mins its a questionnaire, I was expecting a big booklet when OP said form

Afew errors in the methodology OP, I cannt choose multiple answers, which affects the validity of your results as I've had to select 'other'

Good luck with your EPQ, I had loads of friends who've done them Im used to doing the questionnaires by now lol

Thank you for the advice, I have changed the methodology now so it should be much more clear to everyone its a questionnaire.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending