The Student Room Group

Integrating work and school together

I have been asked this question many times by many people, how are you able to study and earn money at the same time without one affecting the other This has always been my answer ,I work online and that is in my leisure time or remotely after am done with everything about my school work though I explain deeper than that but that is to who might be worrying about the question .A little tips is that working and schooling can be done the same time that is when you get the right online job , I go to school and make some money myself ,am financially independent cus of dropshipping this is my lil suggestions.Any different opinion?
Reply 1
Great post. But one tip, both for your studies and professional outlook. Punctuation goes immediately after the last letter of each sentence, not after a space.

So this is correct. With the next sentence starting after one space.
This is incorrect . The full stop has a space before it.

Sorry to be a pedant, but you will be adversely judged professionally if you continue this bad habit.

All the best!
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
Great post. But one tip, both for your studies and professional outlook. Punctuation goes immediately after the last letter of each sentence, not after a space.

So this is correct. With the next sentence starting after one space.
This is incorrect . The full stop has a space before it.

Sorry to be a pedant, but you will be adversely judged professionally if you continue this bad habit.

All the best!

Thanks for pointing out my bad habit. I actually pondered on how to input my punctuation mark but anyways thanks for that. Am really grateful.
The short answer I feel is that almost everything requires sacrifice, when people get asked 'how do you find the time for this?' it's generally because they AREN'T doing something else.

Calling your work leisure time is a bit of a push though, esp for something like dropshipping :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
The short answer I feel is that almost everything requires sacrifice, when people get asked 'how do you find the time for this?' it's generally because they AREN'T doing something else.

Calling your work leisure time is a bit of a push though, esp for something like dropshipping :tongue:

I get you, you feel that one can't do two things at a time. Actually working as a dropshipper isn't easy that is if you aren't handling it well but with great handling you will find it as something fun and easy that make you money. All I gat to say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending