The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Has anybody heard from Latham recently? :smile:
Reply 1501
Original post by narusku
The London office!

Well done! I've applied to their Leeds office.
Original post by superxo2
If you've already mentioned your jobs/work experiences in the employment section, can you still mention it in other parts of the application?

Yeah, just don't say the same thing. In the w/e section write what you did, in the skills based sections apply what you did to being a solicitor, or how your experience has made you a stronger candidate
thank you! so you don't need to write about the skills you gained in the w/e section?

I haven't, purely because there's such a small word count - just tried to cram in everything id done!
Original post by liarpoker
I sat the test last night and got a telephone interview invite this morning.

Hey :smile: when did you submit your application. I still haven't heard so I'm guessing there is a PFO on its way
Original post by icenomad1
Did you do the inductive reasoning test? How long did it take from that point to get a telephone interview invite? I got an invite for the test Monday, have done test Tuesday night and heard nothing since...

When did you submit your application, if you don't mind me asking?
Interview Weil
Anyone know how long Freshfields take to give you feedback? Emailed over a week ago now
Reply 1508
I have just been invited to do a Nabarro video interview. Does anyone have any tips? I'm not exactly sure how it works, is there a time limit to answer each question?
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
Interview Weil

Whenever I see you post successes the Pokemon theme song always comes to mind: "gotta catch 'em all!"

Haha congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by narusku
Whenever I see you post successes the Pokemon theme song always comes to mind: "gotta catch 'em all!"

Haha congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks!
Weil and Kirkland interviews! :smile:
I have an interview at Freshfields. Any advice? :h:

when did you apply? still waiting on them, I applied quite late
Original post by dublin1

I applied late December and I received an interview invite earlier this week. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by dublin1

I applied on the last day and did the test a week later! No news is still good news though, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Linklaters Watson glaser invite. It says to complete in three days, is that working days or does it include the weekend, does anyone know? Good to finally have heard something out of them!
Links watson glazer
Rejection Burges Salmon

Also, is anyone still waiting to hear from HD? the deadline for video submission and online form is 31 January and I still haven't heard post app
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Hey :smile: when did you submit your application. I still haven't heard so I'm guessing there is a PFO on its way

I applied around mid Dec and got the test invite at the end of last week.
Original post by liarpoker
I applied around mid Dec and got the test invite at the end of last week.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending