The Student Room Group

Boob Jobs

How you would you feel if you found out that your girlfriend/friend had had a boob job? Would you not care as makes them feel more comfortable in their body, or would you be against it as it is 'fake'?

Scroll to see replies

That would be up to my girlfriend - nothing to do with me.
In fact, I'd probably be quite pleased :biggrin:
As someone who's had a boob job (before i met my current partner) he genuinely thought they were real, Infact told me I was lying-after the giving them a squeeze lol and then I took my clothes off and his response was "Yowzer they're amazing"....so I took that as a positive response.

I've never had a negative one.
Reply 3
Original post by SnooFnoo
As someone who's had a boob job...

May I just ask, how old were you when you had your surgery?
Original post by Tilds1997
May I just ask, how old were you when you had your surgery?

21 (I wanted it at 18 but thought I'd give mother nature one last chance at giving me some boobies....she didn't deliver so I bought some)
Friend I don't care
Gf well I would be annoyed but will get over it quickly
How you would you feel if you found out that your girlfriend/friend had had a boob job? Would you not care as makes them feel more comfortable in their body, or would you be against it as it is 'fake'?

Depends if it was for cosmetic or reconstuctive purposes.
Reply 7
Original post by james2012uk
Depends if it was for cosmetic or reconstuctive purposes.

For this purpose, lets say cosmetic.
I would be most intrigued and ask to have a feel.. maybe a peek? :colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by bittr n swt
Gf well I would be annoyed but will get over it quickly

May I ask why? It is because she hadn't been honest right from the beginning or the fact that she hasn't always had the hot bod that she does now :wink:
It's a hard one. If it was a friend, I would have a long chat with them first, maybe they are feeling insecure about themselves and need someone to talk to.

If it was my partner, I wouldn't like it very much because I prefer natural beauties and imperfections, and I guess that I believe that someone who would get it for cosmetic reasons wouldn't share the same opinions in general as me.
Original post by Goldcrest
I would be most intrigued and ask to have a feel.. maybe a peek? :colondollar:

Unless you have Jordan-esque power boobies, fake ones feel just like real ones, but look a lot better.
Boobs arnt nice when out of any clothing. Well most aren't anyway.

All depends on how they are done. Under the chest muscle and they are fine and kinda behave like normal boobs.

But ones that are not feel like bags of rice.
Reply 13
It's a hard one. If it was a friend, I would have a long chat with them first, maybe they are feeling insecure about themselves and need someone to talk to.

If it was my partner, I wouldn't like it very much because I prefer natural beauties and imperfections, and I guess that I believe that someone who would get it for cosmetic reasons wouldn't share the same opinions in general as me.

Would you not talk to your GF about it too? Perhaps she too felt insecure about her body...
Would you not talk to your GF about it too? Perhaps she too felt insecure about her body...

Of course, but I don't think I would feel the same about her again. But everyone is different, different people would react differently.
Reply 15
Of course, but I don't think I would feel the same about her again. But everyone is different, different people would react differently.

Fair enough :smile:
Reply 16
I don't agree with recreational cosmetic surgery. It's dishonest, and a form of cheating.
Original post by s.a.u
I don't agree with recreational cosmetic surgery. It's dishonest, and a form of cheating.

pssst just so you know...the majority don't have plastic surgery for anyone else but themselves. Other people's opinions don't come into it.
May I ask why? It is because she hadn't been honest right from the beginning or the fact that she hasn't always had the hot bod that she does now :wink:

if she was my gf, i would already think her bod was good enough otherwise i wouldn't be with her

i'll be annoyed because they're not real...and i like feeling real boobs...
Reply 19
My cousin had her breasts done. She said it was the most painful experience of her life and she's given birth. I'm happy for her because it has made her happy. Although mine aren't big I wouldn't want it done personally. Just don't like the thought of something unnatural implanted there.

Quick Reply

Latest